Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Pathfinder Shattered Star Session 19

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

File Name: Shattered Star Session 19

File Submitter: Hal

File Submitted: 30 Jun 2013

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

The party investigate the Boggard village but do not recieve a very warm welcome. Terrifying croak indeed!

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/audio/shattered_star_session_19.mp3

http://youtu.be/LecGqdGg1Os

Click here to download this file

The_Emerald_Flame
    • Thri-kreen

You know what would have made the boggard village easier? Boots of the Mire. They allow you to walk on water in swampy environment, let you leave no tracks in swamps, and gives a +2 bonus on saves against poison and disease. all for the low cost of 3500gp.

Dungnmaster001
    • Orc

Realizing these episodes were recorded several months in the past (finally trying to get caught up now), I still feel compelled to ask if they ever realize that the haste effect from the shard can affect multiple people (1 creature per level as long as no 2 are more than 30 feet from each other) so Hal can basically haste the entire party… Haven’t watched the rest of the series so maybe this has been brought up by now.

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

…Oh my…that’s going to make the whole party a death machine.Well except for Gary. He’ll be like, the maintenance man for the death machine. Replace parts, fix it, keep it running smoothly.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

…Oh my…that’s going to make the whole party a death machine.Well except for Gary. He’ll be like, the maintenance man for the death machine. Replace parts, fix it, keep it running smoothly.

Truly, when you’ve got a minor artifact that grants Mass Haste, there’s always time for lube. 🙂

Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

Gotta love diplomacy throwing the GM off kilter a little bit! Hearing @[member=”Lockhart”] rally so seamlessly to the party’s political approach is inspirational! 😉

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Gotta love diplomacy throwing the GM off kilter a little bit! Hearing @[member=”Lockhart”] rally so seamlessly to the party’s political approach is inspirational! 😉

Giving this a listen myself and I think you’re right, there is some very fun diplomacy and roll playing in this and the surrounding sessions. Always good to see Player’s approach things from unique perspectives.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.