Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Pathfinder Shattered Star Session 20

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

File Name: Shattered Star Session 20

File Submitter: Hal

File Submitted: 30 Jun 2013

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

Diplomacy, trickery and the development of a new language. A member of the party meets an untimely end… sort of!

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/audio/shattered_star_session_20.mp3

http://youtu.be/QIqyzx9jKVc

Click here to download this file

thad
    • Thri-kreen

Combat? Who needs combat?

And… oh…

The_Emerald_Flame
    • Thri-kreen

@[member=”Pencil-Monkey”] I hope you have taken up Lockharts challenge here.

The_Emerald_Flame
    • Thri-kreen

Personally, I do not think that character creation/character leveling is boring, but I do find long waffling indesision a bit frustrating. Like hours of it.

Not worrying about it with this group mind you, just saying.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Pencil-Monkey I hope you have taken up Lockharts challenge here.

What? Where? *Scurries off to start listening to podcast, glances at timer display foretelling 3 hours of dice-rolling and 22 minutes of roleplaying*

doh_l.gif

Personally, I do not think that character creation/character leveling is boring, but I do find long waffling indesision a bit frustrating. Like hours of it.

tumblr_llpuji9CrV1qfy2kdo1_500.gif

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Hmmm…Did I make a challenge in this one?

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Hmmm…Did I make a challenge in this one?

Sounds like Hal did, when one of the toad-chieftain’s wives was going to be inducted into the holy order of Nethys, Gawddess of Man-Loving.

Which is going to be tricky, since Gary the Elven Intern is in charge of the operation.

The_Emerald_Flame
    • Thri-kreen

I think that the challenge was for a picture of Humphrey Boggard, but i could be mistaken (I have to listen to it again).

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I think that the challenge was for a picture of Humphrey Boggard, but i could be mistaken (I have to listen to it again).

vcz7dw.png

The_Emerald_Flame
    • Thri-kreen

C’mon PM, you can do better than that.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

C’mon PM, you can do better than that.

What? You don’t believe that was lovingly hand-painted with a brush made from the finest badger pubes, dipped in sweat and high-lighted with blood-laced urine? 🙂

The_Emerald_Flame
    • Thri-kreen

What? You don’t believe that was lovingly hand-painted with a brush made from the finest badger pubes, dipped in sweat and high-lighted with blood-laced urine? 🙂

Not in the slightest. I would recognise that technique straight away. I mean, the brush strokes are way too rough . . . .

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Not in the slightest. I would recognise that technique straight away. I mean, the brush strokes are way too rough . . . .

hED42B44E.gif

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.