Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Pathfinder Shattered Star Session 27

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

File Name: Shattered Star Session 27

File Submitter: Hal

File Submitted: 11 Aug 2013

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

The party face off against the mistress of the Lady’s Light after spending some significant time to ensure they are appropriately buffed and polished. The party look forward to a nice rest and some well earned shopping.

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/audio/shattered_star_session_27.mp3

http://youtu.be/A5xN2pcEuJs

Click here to download this file

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Hurrah, I was useful!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Yes you were – it would have been a very hard fight without Gary the Elf 🙂

Hal :hal:

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Yes you were – it would have been a very hard fight without Gary the Elf 🙂

As opposed to the usual, a hard fight with Gary the Elf. 😉

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Gary is great – I think we have all found our roles on a fight.

Much better than Whatwashisname the first Elf from the Temple of Time game 😛

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Ælwyn could have been great, if he wasn’t a sucker for a magic trapped door.

Keener
    • Drider

Looking forward to the shopping episode.

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

I love the smell of commerce in the morning!

I do look forward to the sessions between the delves.  We should have an interesting time finding buyers for some of our loot.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I haven’t had a chance to do a guesstimate of our financial haul but this will be the first major shopping session since we started this game.

What should Niramour buy? I have a bit of list in the back of my head but I was wondering if you lot had any good ideas for kit to fill my slots. I am pretty sure the other players might also appreciate some ideas 🙂

I am thinking about stuff to increase my Monk awesomeness. Monk’s Robes would be nice but they are expensive. Anything that increases my ability to hit and damage would be a focus for this character, although WIS and DEX might also be nice. A Belt of Physical Perfection would be lovely. I may pick up a Wand of Mage Armor as a cheap means to a higher AC but I may also look to increase my Bracers of Armor +1 to a higher version.

I may want to look at enchanting my Amulet of Mighty Fists +1 some more as well. What do you think would give the biggest bang? I was thinking Holy possibly but it is a +2 slot ability but +2d6 extra per hit against evil is kind of tempting. But I love the idea of flaming fists or electric fists 😛

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

What do you think would give the biggest bang?

Zaphod Beeblebrox. Best bang since the big one.

But I love the idea of flaming fists or electric fists 😛

Bakamoto beat you to the punch, sir.

kakashichidorigif.gif

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

I probably wouldn’t do fire fists, hella cool, but we do seem to see a lot of creatures with fire resistance.

Is there anything that would give you vampiric touch with your fist attacks?  Crap against undead, but not too much of that yet.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Possibly 🙂

I have posted a thread as we discussed last night about Shattered Star Shopping 🙂

Come over and help us sell and spend…

anubis
    • Commoner

Just to give a small heads up, the file you uploaded to iTunes is over 6 hours and have a repeat of the game tagged on to the end.

I haven’t had a chance to do a guesstimate of our financial haul but this will be the first major shopping session since we started this game.

What should Niramour buy? I have a bit of list in the back of my head but I was wondering if you lot had any good ideas for kit to fill my slots. I am pretty sure the other players might also appreciate some ideas 🙂

I am thinking about stuff to increase my Monk awesomeness. Monk’s Robes would be nice but they are expensive. Anything that increases my ability to hit and damage would be a focus for this character, although WIS and DEX might also be nice. A Belt of Physical Perfection would be lovely. I may pick up a Wand of Mage Armor as a cheap means to a higher AC but I may also look to increase my Bracers of Armor +1 to a higher version.

I may want to look at enchanting my Amulet of Mighty Fists +1 some more as well. What do you think would give the biggest bang? I was thinking Holy possibly but it is a +2 slot ability but +2d6 extra per hit against evil is kind of tempting. But I love the idea of flaming fists or electric fists 😛

Hal, how many times have you wished you have a Ring of Freedom of Movement.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

How the heck did that happen? I will see about getting a clean copy uploaded.

And on the Ring of Freedom of Movement – many times 🙂 I hate being pinned down 😀

anubis
    • Commoner

Then you really need to get one because you will only get more “pinned down” with how this adventure paths combats are going, :laugh:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.