Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Pathfinder Shattered Star Session 40

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

File Name: Shattered Star Session 40

File Submitter: Hal

File Submitted: 02 Jul 2014

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/audio/shattered_star_session_40.mp3

http://youtu.be/vwPrJYN9scU

The party arrive in the Dark Forest to explore the Black Keep. Surprisingly they find themselves a crazy cowgirl, a flying ladies torso and other crazy rare undead.

Hal as Damir Greycastle – Human Oracle of Battle and follower of Cayden Cailean the god of beers and awesomeness

Thing as Goram – Half Orc Fighter and follower of Gorum – its all very confusing

Lindsay as Juniper – Tiefling Witch with a Deception Patron and a dusty Dust Mephit in a bag

Lockhart as Player Wrangler Elite

Click here to download this file

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Human Oracle of Battle and follower of Cayden Cailean the god of beers and awesomeness

Did you ever listen to that one Ptolus episode where Lockhart played an NPC bartender/cleric of Cayden Cailean? And the ensuing drunken debauchery between him, Jack, Brian, and Jack’s character’s riding dog? (Also played by Lockhart.) Good times. 🙂

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Good old Cayden Cailean – giving a divine excuse for players to do when they are going to do anyway 😛

I might be interested in drawing out a cleric of CC. I think they would be fun to play…

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I might be interested in drawing out a cleric of CC. I think they would be fun to play…

Make sure to give him plenty of Divination spells; that way, once you’re done drawing out this new cleric character, you’ll have a draught seer.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Some mighty spurious word play there, Monkey. Have you listened to this session yet? What did you think?

Hal :hal:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.