Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Should Feylin get the wand of Wonder Back?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 208 total)
  • Author
    errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

Industrial accidents aside, should Feylin be given the wand back?

TomBedlam
    • Orc

As fun as would be seeing the havoc that our HAfling would inflict upon the group, I have to vote no. For the sake of not having the guys make new characters every time there’s an “industrial accident”, we must not allow Feylin have the wand.

riddles
    • Succubus

Of course she should have it back. No-one’s purple yet…

Wellard
    • Orc

Of course she should have it back.Apart from a Kender with a ring of multiple wishes nothing is more dangerous than a halfling with a Wand(Rod) of Wonder and I speak from experience of both.

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Why not get it back? Because she’s adorable as she begs to get it back.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube
    errand wrote:
    Industrial accidents aside, should Feylin be given the wand back?

Does this question even need to be asked. Of course she should! What could possibly go wrong.

WerewolfPaladin
    • Thri-kreen

Well, duh. Of course she should have it back. I miss the “kapow”ing.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Dammn you STEEEEEEVVVVE!

I know where he’s hiding it, by the way . . . hehehe. And you thought he was just happy to see you.

ergh, codine does weird things to the mind.

Face
    • Gelatinous Cube

I’m with Bedlam. You people are decidedly bloodthirsty. 😛

The halfling is mad.

SteveB
    • Orc

No, No, and thrice no! Hell, even more nos!!

Rods of Wonder are anathema to adventurers everywhere, even without a cleric of Mystra in the party.

But, of course, we know it’s nice and safe (and matchstick sized 😀 ) and if the halfling does try to acquire it, she’ll be in for a surprise 😆

riddles
    • Succubus
    SteveB wrote:

Do I detect a note of bias here? Just ‘cos she let off one little fireball towards you… 😆

More seriously, just wave the rod at her occasionally (oh, er! :oops:) just to remind her you’ve got it and she hasn’t… 😈

sad_genius
    • Flumph

Give her the damn wand, you spoilsports!

Seriously tho, it works with Feylin’s character, her embracing her chaotic side (I don’t follow the Realms at all, but I assume Tymora is a chaotic diety?) and the idea that the isolation of the dungeon is driving her a little bit mad.

It also creates a nice contrast between the coldly pragmatic new characters (Willwerin and Tharis) and the nihilistic and deranged old guard (Balazar and Feylin).

Wand wand wand wand wand.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Perhaps the wand could make an appearance for session 30 on some other special occasion.

WerewolfPaladin
    • Thri-kreen
    SteveB wrote:

Rods of Wonder are anathema to adventurers everywhere, even without a cleric of Mystra in the party.

Awww… too bad she doesn’t meet the requirements to become a Wild Mage (Complete Arcane). Then she could roll twice and choose which effect she gets.

Wellard
    • Orc

Feylin should refuse to search, spot ,disarm and open locks until her Rod is restored to her.Ha see how far the rest of them get then.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 208 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.