Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Miniature Painting Shug’s minis

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Shug
    • Orc

I figured I may as well make a thread and keep adding to it, instead of cluttering the board. Got some new stuff fresh off the Pen-Vise:

Dwarf1.jpg Dwarf2.jpg

Dwarf3.jpg Dwarf4.jpg

My fave is the shot showing his big “F-Off Axe”.

Some old Star Wars troopers from WestEnd Games:

rebel1.jpg rebel2.jpg

rebel3.jpg rebel4.jpg

And some better shots of previously displayed minis, now that I figured out how to use the digi correctly.

ogre.jpg

ackbar3.jpg

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Wow. These are stunning. Absolutly amazing. I have a son who is very artistic. I haven’t done anything with minatures in over a decade but I thought about getting him into it.

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Yeah man, your son’s drawings kick butt. How can he do that good stuff at his age? It’s obscene! 😛

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I don’t know where he gets it. For my birthday I got a drawing with some cool swords. He drew a protoss carrier from starcraft for a friend of mine who’s into that game. He’s getting much better at people and faces. He’s been asking more about art related careers. I’m trying to encourage him as best I can.

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

Very nice, Shug! Keep’em coming!

Shug
    • Orc

Recently finished a Cloud Giant for a friend (in exchange for 50+ old school unpainted Grenadier/Ral Partha figs… yummm…).

Excuse the poor lighting, I am currently sans digicam, it’s at the GF’s… just wanted to document it because I’m quite pleased with the results… even if they don’t show through in the poorly lit webcam photos…. giving to him tomorrow, so I shant have a chance to take snaps of it after tonight…

The poor soul about to receive the business end of the morning star is a 25mm scale fig, to give you an idea of it’s general size…

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Rillietann
    • Bullywug

Nice one thats wicked 🙂

His skin is great, nice and smooth, and the tabbard is as well, it looks very rich and sumptious almost velvety.

Keep up the great work.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

It looks awesome. I shall start being afraid of cloud giants now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Miniature Painting’ is closed to new topics and replies.