Forums News and Information Announcements Site Maintenance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Ladies and Gents

We are about to embark on a little site maintenance and updating so  things may get a little hokey around here .

We are hoping that things will not be too seriously affected but I wanted to give you a heads up in case we have some outages 🙂

Drop me an email or a message on social media if you spot any issues and the site is down 🙂

Cheers

Hal :hal:

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

We are in the process of updating the database and the underlying software on the site.

We may experience some intermittent issues as we proceed 🙂

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Yup, hit a few problems when I was evicting a spammer earlier. I’ll let you know if any part of the site actually catches fire 😀

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

The underlying software should have been upgraded now with only a few bumps in the road.

We are planning some more updates in a week or so that will require migration to a different server architecture so we will actually be offline for the duration of that so that no changes are made to the site. I will let you guys know when that is going to happen as soon as we have it scheduled 🙂

BJB – I always think the site does well for spammers but I suspect a lot of that is because you wake up before I do 😛

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.