Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

File Name: Skull and Shackles Session 09

File Submitter: LightPagoda

File Submitted: 11 Feb 2014

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Order_Ass_Kicking/Skull_and_Shackles_session_09.mp3

Caverns are explored. Massive Battles with never before heard of rolls on the part of the glorious and not-a-monster GM! An event awaited since the start of the campaign finally arrives.

Click here to download this file

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

Is it just me or are there less and less players each session? Is Becky slapping them out of existence between sessions?

insert witticism here

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

I was going to mention that this quickly sounded like it was only the GM and two players.

The players sound like they need to get back on their ship and be proper pirates again. The Return of Bloody Hour!

LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

Bill did not work out as part of the group, personality conflicts.  I dont recall where along the way he stopped playing but it could have been around here.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

By the way, @[member=”Lockhart”] – what happened to that “long 2-part session of Skull & Shackles” that you mentioned the YGGernauts had played and recorded, quite a while back? Is that still sloshing around on a back-up hard drive, somewhere? 🙂

Did you guys decide it wasn’t suited for general release for some reason, like that play-through of The Red Hand of Doom there’s been rumours about? Incidentally, wasn’t that supposed to have been you, Brad, Aimee, Kurtis, Mike, and Brian as GM? That’s got to be some kind of YGGernaut Dream Team – all the very best roleplayers that Yorkton has to offer, collected at the same table. _Superman__by_Straga.gif

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

I’ve determined that those long sessions will currently be put on the Patron-only roster. Haggemoth won’t last forever.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Hey OOTAKers,

Found a Bloody Hour emoticon for ya scurvy scalliwags:

whip.gif

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.