Forums Gaming Chat Other Gaming Small Worlds 2 Sale on Steam

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Hello folks,

Just a head’s up that as part of Steam’s 2015 Summer sale, there are some PC-ports of board games that are also on sale. Right now for a limited 48 hour period, Small Worlds 2 is on sale for the drastic reduction of 80% for the base game or 50% off the game with all current expansions. Having played the board game version of Small Worlds I quite enjoy the land conquering game and will be picking up a copy myself to better connect and play with my distant friends. Perhaps if enough folks here grab it we can arrange RPGMP3 pick-up games and what not.

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Played a couple games with @[member=”Heather”] tonight. Works pretty good. Do admit it would be nice to have more map options, but that is the nature of the base game. Maybe they’ll do a massive Underground expansion at some point or something to add to that. Enjoying my purchase.

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

cheers for the heads up. I picked it up on android some time ago and have yet to give it a decent try

glipe
    • Flumph

Hello folks,

Just a head’s up that as part of Steam’s 2015 Summer sale, there are some PC-ports of board games that are also on sale. Right now for a limited 48 hour period, Small Worlds 2 is on sale for the drastic reduction of 80% for the base game or 50% off the game with all current expansions. Having played the board game version of Small Worlds I quite enjoy the land conquering game and will be picking up a copy myself to better connect and play with my distant friends. Perhaps if enough folks here grab it we can arrange RPGMP3 pick-up games and what not.

Just hijacking your thread.  I didn’t pick up Small Worlds 2, but I am on Steam if anyone is up for some co-op shennanigans.  I have Talisman for example.  Anyway, I am, unsurprisingly, Glipe on Steam (with this same avatar).

Stephen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other Gaming’ is closed to new topics and replies.