Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Introductions St. Louis Chimes In

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    ENoa4 wrote:
    I haven’t burned my 2nd edition books (yet). 😆 Seriously, great stuff…keep it coming.

Thanks, Mr. IV! Maybe someday I’ll get to hear some of your own table top sessions! I always got time to listen.

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    EegahInc wrote:
    I’m almost the through the first session. (I think it’s the first. It starts with the ship in the desert.) I have to say I appreciate the detail in the setting and the time spent roleplaying.

My old DM was a monster a minute guy, which was a lot of fun, but as i get (sob) older, I really like the creative part of it all. I play online, and in our last 3.5 hour session we spent over two hours just aquiring horses. I know it sounds boring, but it was great, lot’s of time for character building and interaction.

Anyway, I’m really looking forward to following your game. And then I’ll have to start on the Naught audio. I guess my CD’s will gather dust for awhile.

Now don’t you forget all together about the music either, music keeps us young!

I’m glad to hear you enjoy the detailed ropelaying, because that’s what we do. It might not be for everybody but there are many styles and each brings its own enjoyment factor.

Rock on Eegah!

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I’d settle for game period. How far is St Louis? 3 hours right? When’s the next game? 😆

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    ENoa4 wrote:
    I’d settle for game period. How far is St Louis? 3 hours right? When’s the next game? 😆

Usually every Thursday night, but we are in the middle of packing and hopefully moving.

Too bad Champaign is so far away but hey, there has to be some gamers in a college town, you need to put up some ads at your local hobby shops and get your own game going. It’s good for you, like vitamins for your creativity!

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

There are a few local gaming groups. I’ve posted about my NWN mods and this site on one of them. One is a group of games in the Champaign area, the other is a D&D East Central Illinois Group. I’d love to give it a go, but with three very young boys, my time is belongs to them before it belongs to me. (Something I am happy to do) 🙂

When they are older. Then they will play…oh yes… they will play. 😈

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Introductions’ is closed to new topics and replies.