Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings BAG People Savage Worlds Sundered Skies Grown-Up Edition Session 14

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

File Name: Sundered Skies Grown-Up Edition Session 14

File Submitter: ross

File Submitted: 24 Feb 2014

File Category: Savage Worlds

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Out_Of_The_Bag/Sundered-Skies-Session-14.mp3

It Ain’t Over Till Steve Wants His Chair Back

All five heroic souls have been collected, and the crew of the good sky ship Rhodium are finally ready to mend the Soul Shield and save the world. It’s time for Our Brave HeroesTM to ram their proverbial fingers in the dyke’s holes, and hope for a happy ending – or at least a memorable climax. However, the demonic hordes aren’t much in favor of that idea. Captain Captain and his crew will need an army of armies, and perhaps even the very gods on their side, to have any hope of penetrating the demons’ lair.

Can they persuade the Orcish God of War to join the fight, or is he too busy lying around, getting facials from his high priests? (And massages, and mani-pedis.) Will a united strike force of orcs, elves, dwarves, wildlings, drakin, gods, and zombie pirates be enough? Or should they have held out for ninjas and robots?

The time for heroic derring-do is at hand! But first: Cakes and banter – in this pulse-pounding (or at least blood glucose-enriching) FINAL *Gasp!* episode of The Sundered Skies!

Intro & Outro Music: Call to Adventure (C) Kevin MacLeod.

Click here to download this file

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Very nice touch, adding the call-back to Warlords & Accordlands by having a diplomatical summit, where the catering included ‘the finest cheeses in all the islands’. 🙂 And by the way, @[member=”Fin”] – Norwegian mysost is delicious. 🙂

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

thanks monky and thanks to all the happy happy lisners who listen so happely 🙂

was a fun ride.

Fin
    • Thri-kreen

Norwegian mysost is delicious.

I’ve had it a couple of times and am still uncertain about it, the sweet fudgeness combined with the cheeseness jars a little for me.

Thanks to @[member=”ross”] for running this and Thank you @[member=”Pencil-Monkey”] for your editing/posting and for the witty excerpts 😉

PrestoJeff
    • Thri-kreen

Fun to listen to, thanks Ross and the BAGgies (BAGpipers? BAGels?)

bodhranist
    • Orc

I’m still back on episode 6, so I didn’t read very carefully to avoid spoilers, but I greatly enjoyed Ross’ GMing and hope he’ll do more in the future.

Also: mysost – I can see how people would like it, but I don’t really enjoy it myself. The variety of cheeses here in russia is very different from the US, There’s a very common one that tastes like a mild parmesan, but has the texture of cheddar, usually just labeled as ‘classic’ (классическое) cheese, which is pretty good. I didn’t enjoy the tomato-basil cheese at all. Awful texture. Very little cheddar here at all, sad to say.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Rather appropriate that it’s one of the BAG’s game discussion threads that gets hijacked for a debate on the merits of foreign cheeses. 😉

And speaking of Norwegian cheese… 😉

cheesy-norway.jpg

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Who says that the final boss battle can’t be educational and informative, as well? 😉 (Even if it ended up being hugely reminiscent of the WotA finale.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bgSNqKez14

bodhranist
    • Orc

Finished the Sundered Skies! Thanks everyone! (I especially enjoyed the occasions when the song-priest’s inspiration came complete with actual music.

As for the dwarf’s final fate, this image seems appropriate:

anh.png

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.