Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings The Happy Rocks Pathfinder Swords of the Just Session 01

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Balgin
    • Succubus

File Name: Swords of the Just Session 01

File Submitter: Balgin

File Submitted: 25 Nov 2014

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Happy_Rocks/pathfinder_swords_of_the_just_part_01.mp3

Follow a small band of adventurers as Tarstarkes runs an adventure of his own devising set in the kingdom of Brevoy. A small group of dwarven traders head for the city of Restev accompanied by a mere handful of guards. Alas the journey does not run smoothly and soon unexpected events disrupt the journey.

Featuring Tarstarkes as the GM

Balgin – Keldrack Morden, gruff dwarven stonelord

Shari – Aru the wild girl (and her wolf)

Wesley – Brandt Zyphos, surly drunken mercenary

Click here to download this file

Balgin
    • Succubus

I should probably add that this game was initially designed to be a gap filler, fitting in between the sessions of some of our more regular games. I’ve been meaning to release it for ages. Recently it’s become more of a regular game. we all like it. After months of trying to squeeze it into the gaps, Swords of the Just now has a regular slot.

Since I’d been sitting on it for so long I said I’d like to release the first session before we had our first regular one so that I could at least feel like I’m doing something about the backlog :).

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Life’s full of surprises 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.