Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings The Happy Rocks Pathfinder Swords of the Just Session 02

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Balgin
    • Succubus

File Name: Swords of the Just Session 02

File Submitter: Balgin

File Submitted: 12 Jan 2015

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy
    Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Happy_Rocks/pathfinder_swords_of_the_just_part_02.mp3

Aru awakes to find herself in a cave. A throbbing lump swells on the back of her head. While Brandt tends to the wounded, Keldrack and the brothers discover secret treasure within the depths of the earth.

Featuring Tarstarkes as the GM

Balgin – Keldrack Morden, gruff dwarven stonelord

Shari – Aru the wild girl (and her wolf)

Wesley – Brandt Zyphos, surly drunken mercenary

Click here to download this file

Balgin
    • Succubus

For those who might be wondering out backlog, this session was recorded on the same night as session 49 of Shattered Star. Yeah…. I’ve kind of got some episodes to upload :).

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Pretty sure @[member=”Lockhart”]’s archive is still bigger than yours, though. 🙁

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

@[member=”Hal”]

This appears to have been missed in the RSS update.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hmmmmmm! Let me check that out and see if can hunt it down 🙂 Might be that I have entered the incorrect date or something

Hal :hal:

Balgin
    • Succubus

Well I always go by the date they were recorded rather than the date they were uploaded. Should I be doing otherwise?

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Well I always go by the date they were recorded rather than the date they were uploaded. Should I be doing otherwise?

I think it’s a date entry on Hal’s end as part of the RSS feed. What you put as description on the file shouldn’t matter.

That being said, regardless of date, a search of the rss has yielded no result for me.

Harper101
    • Flumph

Am enjoying this one so far.

Balgin
    • Succubus

Am enjoying this one so far.

I’d better crack on and upload session 3 then. It’s my favourite of the entire campaign so far :).

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I’d better crack on and upload session 3 then. It’s my favourite of the entire campaign so far :).

No more, no less! Three shall be the session thou shalt upload, and the number of the session shall be three. Four shalt thou not upload, neither upload thou two, excepting that thou have accidentally deleted it. Five is right out. 🙂

Balgin
    • Succubus

Four shalt thou not upload

’cause I haven’t written a description for it yet :p.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

In that case, here’s a useful description that will fit pretty much any gaming session:

“And the GM did grin and the players did feast upon the cheetos and Mountain Dew and sloths and carp and pizza with anchovies and nachos and tacos and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and…”

Balgin
    • Succubus

Alright. Session 3’s been uploaded. Now I need to get to work on session 4 which has an annoying audio issue. Session 3’s good ‘though. No microphones dying in that one :).

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.