Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Call of Cthulhu Tatters Of The King Session 01

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Lindsay
    • Succubus

File Name: Tatters of the King Session 01

File Submitter: Lindsay

File Submitted: 21 Jul 2013

File Category: Call of Cthulhu

Genre: Horror

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

Lindsay makes her excellent debut as Keeper in this amazing first session of Tatters of the King for Call of Cthulhu

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/call_of_cthulhu/tatters_of_the_king_part_01.mp3

Click here to download this file

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Poor Steve B. All the other players were so mean to his lieutenant character, and all he really wanted was to dress up as Doris the Maid every evening and call the handsome book store owner ‘Master’. 😀

Hey, now that y’all are Facey-Tubey-Skypey-G-Plussin’ with other people over the internet, and recording games with Huggy Canucks and whatnot – have you considered resurrecting this game? You just need to talk Fin, Steve B and Mrs. Le Cthulhu into repeating their previous successful roles.

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Ah yes. Delicious delicious taters of the king

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Ah yes. Delicious delicious taters of the king

cthulhu_3.jpg

Salubrai
    • Succubus

I was actually impressed at how well Lindsay did as a first-time GM. I can only say — more! I know it was years back, but I still wanna hear.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I would love for Lindsay to take up the mantle of GM – she is so inventive on the fly that she makes an excellent GM and her characters were really good. In this she controls the story well without giving the players the feeling they are being railroaded.

She did an amazing job for a first outing. I have had experience GMs with less success. Especially considering the group 😛

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

take up the mantle of GM

Some might consider that to be a figure of speech, but no; with the Noun Mastering gig, there’s an actual cloak and everything.

anubis
    • Commoner

Lindays did a great job! She did better then I did when I ran this, and it was not mu first time.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Poor Steve B. All the other players were so mean to his lieutenant character, and all he really wanted was to dress up as Doris the Maid every evening and call the handsome book store owner ‘Master’. 😀

Hey, now that y’all are Facey-Tubey-Skypey-G-Plussin’ with other people over the internet, and recording games with Huggy Canucks and whatnot – have you considered resurrecting this game? You just need to talk Fin, Steve B and Mrs. Le Cthulhu into repeating their previous successful roles.

Speaking of which – Violet Davenport sounds like a very familiar name …

So – the big question:

When are we going to hear more from Keeper Lindsey?

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Some might consider that to be a figure of speech, but no; with the Noun Mastering gig, there’s an actual cloak and everything.

Time for some new art, Pencilmonkey… Lindsay in a GM cloak! And a fashionable hat, naturally.

snap to young man  😉

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Lindsay in a GM cloak! And a fashionable hat, naturally.

Little-Witch-Academia-Flaming-Akko.gif

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

That does looks surprisingly like @[member=”Lindsay”] 🙂

Good find Mr Monkey…

Hal :hal:

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

That hat looks pretty hot on her.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

That hat looks pretty hot on her.

rimshot-o.gif

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

What a great audience!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.