Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings BAG People One Offs and Shorts Tell Me, Have You Seen The Yellow Sign? Session 01

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

File Name: Tell Me, Have You Seen The Yellow Sign? Session 01

File Submitter: ross

File Submitted: 15 Oct 2014

File Category: One Offs and Shorts

Genre: Horror

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Out_Of_The_Bag/BAG_Yellow_Sign_01.mp3

Tell Me, Have You Seen The Yellow Sign? Episode 01

“Going Splat On Fat Tuesday”

have_you_seen_the_yellow_sign__by_pachycrocuta-d4ildwf.jpg

Recorded on October 7th, 2014.

After a slight hiatus, the BAGgies have finally gathered ’round the wobbling recorder once more – and just in time for Hallowe’en!

Celebrating the month of ghosts, ghouls & goblins in style, the BAGgies have dusted off the sanity-blasting tomes of Call of Cthulhu, with Fin taking the helm as the Keeper of Arcane Lore.

Prepare for gumshoes and gumbo in the Roaring 20’s, as the investigators are contacted by Etienne-Laurent de Marigny, a New Orleans occultist, in the revised edition of the classic scenario Tell Me, Have You Seen The Yellow Sign? by Kevin Ross.

Starring:

Ross as Stanley Maxwell, ex-soldier; fast-talking, fast-shooting, ugly as sin.

Steve as Father Anton LeBlanc, charismatic Catholic priest, native to New Orleans.

Tina as Dr. Claudette, a fellow New Orleanian; the looks and brains of the outfit.

Wayne as Hodor Hobo Jack, a gentle giant of a man.

Fin as the Keeper of Arcane Lore.

Intro & Outro Music: Return of Lazarus (C) Kevin MacLeod.

Click here to download this file

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Yay! Huzzah for the BAG, back in action. 😀

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Woot! Can’t wait to get my lugholes around this treat! Thanks chaps!

🙂

Scribbleykins
    • Commoner

I am most pleased to see the Baggers back in bagction. Your presence among the files of my podcast library has been sorely missed.

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Excellent. Looking forward to this. 

Solysp
    • Commoner

Hooray!

Oh, um, you all are a bit quiet this time, a minute or so in Audacity sorted it out for me, but you might want to check your mic/recording settings.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Oh, um, you all are a bit quiet this time, a minute or so in Audacity sorted it out for me, but you might want to check your mic/recording settings.

Sorry, that might be my fault. 🙁 When I was editing the audio and cleaning it up, I tinkered with the volume to make the main audio align better with the intro/outro music, to avoid jarring volume contrast. I thought the final mp3 had okay volume, when I turned it up a little in the player, but your mileage may vary.

I’ll try to make sure any future episodes that I edit have higher volume levels. 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

With Mardi Gras coming up on Tuesday next, it seems like a grand opportunity to give this another (or a first) listen! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.