Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings BAG People One Offs and Shorts Tell Me, Have You Seen The Yellow SIgn? Session 06

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

File Name: Tell Me, Have You Seen The Yellow SIgn? Session 06

File Submitter: ross

File Submitted: 16 Jan 2015

File Category: One Offs and Shorts

Genre: Horror

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Out_Of_The_Bag/BAG_Yellow_Sign_06.mp3

Tell Me, Have You Seen The Yellow Sign? Episode 06

“69 is Always a Success”

B7RBwIrCQAAbQt_.jpg

Recorded on January 13th, 2015.

Prepare to be amazed, happy listeners! The BAGgies have achieved the unthinkable – they’ve found the plot! In merely six episodes, the brave, brave investigators have tracked down the terror that threatens the good citizens of New Orleans, and are ready to foil the wicked schemes that have been lain.

Stepping through a magical portal to the bleak and blighted scene where the dreaded Tibetan cannibals are preparing their annual toddler barbeque (or possibly it’s the cultist worshippers of He-Who-Is-Not-To-Be-Named planning to summon their King in Yellow from Dread Carcosa, one or the other), the investigators must do battle with the followers of Eeevil. Will Our HeroesTM prevail? Or will those frightful giant storks make hobo stew of them?

Starring:

Ross as Stanley Maxwell, ex-soldier; fast-talking, fast-shooting, ugly as sin.

Steve as Father Anton LeBlanc, charismatic Catholic priest, native to New Orleans.

Tina as Dr. Claudette, a fellow New Orleanian; the looks and brains of the outfit.

Wayne as Hobo Jack, a gentle giant of a man.

Fin as the Keeper of Arcane Lore.

Max, AKA Steve 2.0 as Supplementary Laugh Track and Snow Detector.

Intro & Outro Music: Return of Lazarus (C) Kevin MacLeod.

Click here to download this file

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Hmm. I’ve checked and apparently Royal Mail will not allow a delivery of honey badgers to Ross’ house however carefully they are wrapped. Sorry Ross, you will just have to await the inevitable honey badger rising to prove your mettle.

Lucky_Strike
    • Orc

And arson takes the lead as a solution at the 17:28 mark. With some excellent flourishes considered.

Also: “Voodoo is just witchcraft with skull hats.” Is a quote I needed years ago.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

The BAGgies discussed Fox News and its “expert” commentary on the fact that a major British city is now completely islamo-muslimified. These experts are also well-versed in the Lord of the Rings lore:

tumblr_ni2noymfCI1rqru76o1_540.jpg

And now, the weather.

https://twitter.com/blueliberal1/status/554402731180720128

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.