Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter RPGMP3 Professionals Temple of Time Session 01

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

The party arrive in the small village of Tybold’s Folly and find the folks a little insular and strange but desperate enough with their goblin problem that they are willing to throw a little gold their way.

They explore a little and then head into the hills and find themselves a goblin lair to grind for a while.

Temple of Time Session 01

Filesize: 107MB

Hal wrote:
    The party begin their adventure in the village of Tybold’s Folly where they are hired to go and investigate an increase in goblin activity.

Hal – GM and Marcus Ashenford (Human Fighter (Two Handed Fighter)

Lindsay – Kixy Wafflebat (Gnome Alchemist (Vivisectionist))

Lockhart – Sigmund Ringforger (Dwarf Oracle (Metal))

Thing – Aelwyn (Elf Wizard (Universalist))

In addition, Chicken-Fish (TM) – I say no more!

Please note that these games are being released directly to the main site due to the simultaneous release to YouTube. Hopefully we will pick up some more punters from there for the site 🙂

Please let me know what you think. Its a little generic at the moment but the ball is just starting to roll 🙂

EPICs Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

And as promised…

Temple of Time Session 01 YouTube Screencast

We use the drawing tools in Tabletop Forge this time round as I had just drawn out the maps a few minutes before the game because I am so very prepared. They worked really nicely…

Also, Chicken-Fish (TM).

Lindsay
    • Succubus

:emp:

The_Emerald_Flame
    • Thri-kreen

How absolutely cool! Thank you Hal, and the Profesionals

Keener
    • Drider

Thank you Hal and Lindsay and the others (still trying to think of a name for the other two) 😀

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

Thank you all! Downloading now…

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

Don’t forget to update the main site page. Maybe…add the youtube video directly to the main site or as a special separate page?

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

That’s brilliant, having it on video like that! Now all I have to do is google how to get it onto my phone for watching on my commute…

Thanks all! 8)

Vaeron
    • Thri-kreen

Heading to youtube immediately! Thanks guys. And I see we can actually even see a map screen – awesome!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey folks,

How do you think this is going? What do you think of the characters?

Make sure that if you pass by the YouTube link to give it a nice thumbs up 🙂

Cheers

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

Sounds like you guys are having fun. Teething troubles aside, things are going even more smoothly than earlier games. Which program are you using?

Vaeron
    • Thri-kreen

Hal, I’ve only been able to make it a little over half way, but am finding the game and the characters interesting. I really enjoyed the backstory as related by Mother Willow. I’m liking the characters and their interactions so far, and can’t wait to see what Pencil-Monkey comes up with. Lindsay’s cooking recipes, and her various schemes to make someone else do her walking for her, were hillarious.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Thanks 🙂

There are large plans afoot for this adventure. I wanted to start with some traditional goblin bashing before things get a little squirrly 🙂

We are using Tabletop Forge for Google Hangouts and I am recording the screencast using Screencast-O-Matic which is working pretty well so far 🙂 It took a little creative plumbing to get the audio to record both my voice and the players but we are all sorted now 🙂

eformo
    • Gelatinous Cube

Oh noes!

The youtube video is utterly consuming – now I can follow every twist of tactical combat and I can’t do anything else while watching/listening! How will I ever finish my dissertation now!!

Thanks Hal, really looking forward to this. Thanks Lindsay, Thing and Lockhart!

Keener
    • Drider

Well that was super enjoyable thank you all.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • The forum ‘RPGMP3 Professionals’ is closed to new topics and replies.