Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter RPGMP3 Professionals Temple of Time Session 07

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

The party head back to check out the goblin caves and find themselves surrounded by zombies again. On their way out, they meet an interesting companion…

Temple of Time Session 07

Filesize: 127MB

Hal wrote:
    The party head to check if there are any goblins left in the caves and find themselves surrounded by zombies again. They make an interesting little friend…

EPICs Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

And of course…

Temple of Time Session 07 Screencast

Hope you like it…

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

whooooooo!

Downloading as fast as I can soes I can listen at work.

Thanks guys!

Keener
    • Drider

Where ever did this come from looking forward to listening to it. 😀

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

I still have an hour and a half of Session 6 to go! Perhaps I can finish that and download this and have a full day of temple of time. Woot!

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

Listening now.

Sorry about your hit points. In my group we re-rolled ones when doing hit points.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Where is the fun in rerolling 1’s 🙂

He can suffer like the thousands of wimpy casters before him 🙂 All that book dust is bad for the lungs you know 🙂

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear
    errand wrote:
    Listening now.

SPOILER

SOMEONE DIED AGAIN? oops, my bad…

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    Hal wrote:
    Where is the fun in rerolling 1’s 🙂

He can suffer like the thousands of wimpy casters before him 🙂 All that book dust is bad for the lungs you know 🙂

Hey, I would suffer and be wimpy even if I was rolling well on hit points.

LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

I thought attempts to identify could only be done once per level, or at most once per given amount of spellcraft so a second chance with identify might be allowed.

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    LightPagoda wrote:
    I thought attempts to identify could only be done once per level, or at most once per given amount of spellcraft so a second chance with identify might be allowed.

I had thought so too, but according to the Pathfinder SRD it’s once a day. 🙂

LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

huh. Perhaps that was just some remnants of 3.5 hanging around in my head then. Still going through the youtube video when I have time and enjoying the game so far.

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

Any info on the charity sock monkey?

undecided44
    • Bullywug

At about ~1:46 Hal mentioned he wasn’t sure about how to present parallel descriptions if he goes to write up the caverns. Suggestions include labeling 19A and 19B, etc. If I might offer a suggestion: instead of using the traditional two column-sequential layout, I’d suggest composing the room descriptions in a two column parallel layout (more as a large two column table, than a traditional two column text layout) so the gm could follow the left column along the pages for time frame a, and if the party jumps to time frame b, the gm simply looks over to the right hand column.

You might consider a background color for one of the columns to make it easier, or make everything in the adventure related to time a in black text, and everything in time b in blue text, or similar distinction that holds throughout the write-up to assist the gm in telling which box text is relevant at the time in question.

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

Once thing we haven’t seen yet but I can see as a possibility is the introduction of another time, which would tend toward sections in a published ‘book, or even separate ‘books’ (these might be PDF only, or some other digital distribution, so I include those in ‘book’)

And also because of digital distribution, colored text or backgrounds is probably out because of e-ink readers and such, or printing out at home and the expense of colored ink. And for accessibility, I think colored text is horrible. (I’m not color blind, but I know someone who is.)

So I think sections would be best, the only problem being duplication (triplication? ad infinitum?) of maps and room descriptions that don’t change.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘RPGMP3 Professionals’ is closed to new topics and replies.