Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Pathfinder Temple Of Time Session 10

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

File Name: Temple of TIme Session 10

File Submitter: Hal

File Submitted: 13 Jan 2013

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

The party investigate the woods to the north and find something nasty left behind

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/audio/Temple_of_Time_Part_10.mp3

http://youtu.be/uyxqgpP9GtA

Click here to download this file

thranduul
    • Orc

Any episode 11 in the works? Just finished with 10 and was hoping for more (or did you switch to Shattered Star fully?)

"The term "raising a family" has very different context when talking with a Necromancer..."
    --Archmage Thranduul

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

We are currently fully on Shattered Star. I need to sit down and write some more of Temple of Time. It is in my head and needs to get out onto paper so I can use it without making it all up as I go along 🙂

I was thinking I might write it for Pathfinder if you guys were interested in seeing it. I already have the bulk of the first part of it and know where it is going for the next 5 so that would essentially make it an adventure path in length.

Hal :hal:

bodhranist
    • Orc

I’d enjoy hearing more of it, and it would be cool to see in print. Using two eras is a cool mechanic, and one I haven’t really seen done before. Also, it would give more people the chance to dodge a ballista, and then foolishly not deal with the traps on the obviously trapped door!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

😛

Muwahahahahahahahaha!

Hal :hal:

The_Emerald_Flame
    • Thri-kreen

I would love to read more of your work Hal, it is quite entertaining (as your Rolemaster stuff shows).

thranduul
    • Orc

I mirror The_Emerald_Flame’s comment above.  I’d love to read some of your modules.  I was about to PM you to ask if could send me a copy of the module—-I just assumed it was already (somewhat) written down.  🙂

"The term "raising a family" has very different context when talking with a Necromancer..."
    --Archmage Thranduul

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.