Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Personal Projects The Audio Adventures of The Next Great Superhero!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    NewMutant
    • Commoner

Only because there’s a forum here for it, may I draw your attention to a another form of entertainment featuring the hero Feedback? (American reality-TV superhero concept made into fiction);

New audio drama written by Matthew Atherton and Alan White (myself), produced by Darker Projects.

Here is where you can listen to the show.

Here is where you can read the blog for the production.

Here is where you will be able to participate in the message board for the show.

Here is where the official Fan Club is.

Just another hat I wear and would appreciate if you lovely people could stop by. Maybe even tell a friend or eighty.

Thanks!

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Please don’t tell me this is the sole reason you registered…

Keener
    • Drider
    Shathis wrote:
    Please don’t tell me this is the sole reason you registered…

I hope not NewMutant does have 20 posts.

NewMutant
    • Commoner

And by my posts you can see that I’ve been listening to WLD for a while now. I’m up to the 40th and last episode in fact. This is just a neato thing that has happened recently and I thought I’d come over to the appropriate forum and share with my RPG.MP3 friends.

Did you listen to it yet? Did you not like it?

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Understood. It just seemed like so many of the ads we’ve had to endure over the past few months from passerby bots and ad folks.

Sorry I didn’t take note of your previous postings.

As for listening or not, I haven’t listened – as the type of podcast isn’t really to my tastes, but that is not a judgement on it. I’m sure you will find your audience.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Personal Projects’ is closed to new topics and replies.