Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings Pants Campers Savage Worlds The Black Swan Session 01

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    • Succubus

File Name: The Black Swan Session 01

File Submitter: Daniel

File Submitted: 15 Feb 2014

File Category: Savage Worlds

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

TBS_01_zps3ff7eba4.png

The beginning of a new adventure.

Now head of the Order disgraced Knight, Gareth Ranthos, must figure out who is conducting raids along the Gold Road. Joined by his Squire, his Retinue and a Witch together they face Daemons, Dragon-Gods and Assassination all in the name of the Yellow Rose.

Yet not all is as it seems, in this, the exciting sequel to Murder at Sturmhalt!

STARRING

Alexander as, The Disgraced Knight, Herr Gareth Ranthos

Daniel as, The Storyteller

Jess as, The Witch, Rosanna

Regan as, The Squire, Elyas Wannerholt

Tess as, The Loyal Retainer, Herr Ludmilla Black

Click here to download this file

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Oh excellent. I’ve just been beginning Sturmhalt, and thought it was looking a bit short as a series. But now there will be a sequel to listen to.

Daniel
    • Succubus

With the exception of our Rappan Athuk stuff, expect most of our newer recordings to be shorter, more focused pieces.  Somewhere in the 4-6 episodes number.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Speaking of short, this episode was certainly a light zephyr – merely 49 minutes? Good gracious! 😮

[*] Dan: “There is a holy symbol in Tropis that is made by making rings with your fingers and linking them together, like this – just take your index finger and curl it at a 12 degree torque angle, and then interconnect it in a widdershins manner with your anterior dorsal thumb, see?”

[*] Jess: “Ooookay, I don’t think I can do that…” 😮

[*] Dan: “You can, it’s really easy, it’s just hard to describe. Do I need to find a YouTube video for you?”

[*] Alex: “Dis is how yoo make holee symbul!” 😛

[*] Dan: “…You’re all assholes.” 🙁

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1xwb2ajf1E

Daniel
    • Succubus

Yeah, we started rather late that evening due to reasons lost to memory.  I think Regan comments how late it is at one point in the episode – 21xx.  Due to the time differences and everybody having off-audio stuffs to do these days we can only run till 2200 London.

Daniel
    • Succubus

The unusual sign

UnusualSign_zpsb53072f0.jpg

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

The unusual sign

Was rather surprised that nobody felt compelled to make vagina jokes, when they encountered that. 😉

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Alex: “You’re not hearing any demonic voices talking to you in your head?”
    Regan: “No.” *Stage whispering* “(And it sucks, ’cause I really wanted to worship demons.)” _demon__by_RooBot.gif
    Alex:What did you just say?!” :O
    Regan: “Umm, nothing! _innocent__by_elicoronel16-d4v1wg2.gifNow who’s hearing voices in their head?” 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.