Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings BAG People FATE Core The Demolished Ones Session 02

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    WhiteKnight
    • Gelatinous Cube

File Name: The Demolished Ones Session 02

File Submitter: WhiteKnight

File Submitted: 15 Feb 2014

File Category: FATE Core

Genre: Victoriana

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/BAG/Fate_The_Demolished_Ones_Part_002_raw.mp3

Lost, alone and without many memories of their former life the group search for some answers.

Visits to Mr Smith’s house and the Society of Free Thought reveal that some things are not as they seem.

And what of the madman Edward Gray? Are his the ramblings of a madman, or do they perhaps have the ring of some darker more sinister truth?

Click here to download this file

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

he is bonkers.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Wayne: “Even the police should be able to find a body in an empty room in less than 24 hours.” 😉

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Alternative one-sentence session summary:

Let’s double-team Tina’s character! …In a stabby way! Filthy minds, that’s what you have. 🙁

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

So @[member=”WhiteKnight”] is planning on running Starblazer at some point in the near future? Who gets to play Cinnabon, barbarian warrior of the planet Barbabar? 🙂

starblazercover500.jpg

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

VERY looking forward to this onem star blaser was a corner stone of my child hood 🙂

Dr_Jomster
    • Orc

I do like a good mystery! Thanks, gang!

Downloading session 3 as I type. 🙂

Dr_Jomster
    • Orc

Btw, if you listen very very carefully with the sound turned up to max you can just about make out a dog on some of these recordings… 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.