Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings BAG People Tremulus The Foggy Hills Session 01

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    WhiteKnight
    • Gelatinous Cube

File Name: The Foggy Hills Session 01

File Submitter: WhiteKnight

File Submitted: 15 Jan 2014

File Category: Tremulus

Genre: Horror

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/BAG/tremulus_The_Foggy_Hills_Part_01_raw.mp3

Fin as Caleb Blackenwood, last scion of a long line of American nobles (or possibly just knobbly).

Ross as Jason Freely, clingy door-to-door salesman.

Tina as Amelia Duvall, rich newcomer to the quiet town of Ebon Eaves.

Wayne as Dr Arthur Halfpenny, luddite surgeon.

Steve as The GM.

A traveling salesman finds an odd book in a clearance sale, and badgers a group of random townspeople into helping him translate it. In pursuit of PlotTM and CluesTM, he attempts to charm Trevor the Log Lad, bribing him with a slice of damn fine cherry pie. Will Freely get to freely pop the cherry obtain information on the resident crazy hobo’swarm apple pie murky past, or will Trevor be frightened off, coming face to face with a nutter that’s even nuttier than himself?

• Old murders!
    • Foreboding antiquarian books!
    • Dodgy photographs of Caleb Blackenwood’s uncle Shadrach in the company of an unknown young lady and a (very) friendly dog!
    • Paul Simpson’s alien noggin!

All this (or possibly less) in the first thrilling episode of Tremulus!

Click here to download this file

thad
    • Thri-kreen

Tremulus? Cool, I backed that!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

So this was recorded way back on the 7th of May, eh? Would’ve been even more appropriate if you’d started the game on the 15th of March. 😉

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Anyone who is listening to this series and wants to add a little more to the descriptions of each episode just let me know. They are currently all the same and this doesn’t make for easy identification later…

Cheers

Hal :hal:

WhiteKnight
    • Gelatinous Cube

Yeah, apologies for that.  I was so lax last year in tagging and uploading.  One of my resolutions for this year is to do this better. 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Anyone who is listening to this series and wants to add a little more to the descriptions of each episode just let me know. They are currently all the same and this doesn’t make for easy identification later…

Cheers

Fin as Caleb Blackenwood, last scion of a long line of American nobles (or possibly just knobbly).
    Ross as Jason Freely, clingy door-to-door salesman.
    Tina as Amelia Duvall, rich newcomer to the quiet town of Ebon Eaves.
    Wayne as Dr Arthur Halfpenny, luddite surgeon.
    Steve as The GM.

A traveling salesman finds an odd book in a clearance sale, and badgers a group of random townspeople into helping him translate it. In pursuit of PlotTM and CluesTM, he attempts to charm Trevor the Log Lad, bribing him with a slice of damn fine cherry pie. Will Freely get to freely pop the cherry obtain information on the resident crazy hobo’s warm apple pie murky past, or will Trevor be frightened off, coming face to face with a nutter that’s even nuttier than himself?

• Old murders!
    • Foreboding antiquarian books!
    • Dodgy photographs of Caleb Blackenwood’s uncle Shadrach in the company of an unknown young lady and a (very) friendly dog!
    • Paul Simpson’s alien noggin!

All this (or possibly less) in the first thrilling episode of Tremulus!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Thank you Monkey 🙂 – updated!

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

very much enjoyd this game, but not entirly shure we playsd it properly 🙂

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

very much enjoyd this game, but not entirly shure we playsd it properly 🙂

I’ve not played Tremulus but you guys seem to have a handle on the Apocalypse World engine and the furry thing that Tina found in the larder gave me the heebie-jeebies – so I would call that a win!

Dr_Jomster
    • Orc

Excellent pre game banter here, Arthur Miller indeed! 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

A traveling salesman finds an odd book in a clearance sale […]

https://twitter.com/BartholomewD/status/651913998166724608

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.