Forums Gaming Chat Roleplaying Gaming Aids The Namerator

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

tumblr_ndhnkuY6Co1tq8132o1_500.png

Source.

I made this: The Namerator. You should try it! It’s a random name generator for RPG locations. It’ll give you a location name and let you roll a new result. Down the right side of the screen it will also show you all of your past rolls so you can sort of collect the good ones. You can also X out the bad ones. Thanks to my buddy Corey who helped me with a bit of the advanced scripting goodness on the page!

Give it a try and let me know if it’s working for you!

– Mathew out!

This looks like a really useful GM tool, it actually yields surprisingly good results – heck, they even decided to call their hosting website “HellaBoss.com”, so you just know that these people are super-competent at naming stuff. 😉

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Hex Games have something similar for their QERTH game: oh, a handy link!

What makes this one special is the option of using the Lemmynator:

“Activating the Lemmynator significanlty (sic) increases your chances of getting results that are Metal As Fuck.

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

I like having name generators. I have a few bookmarked and will get about 20 names out before running a session. When a someone was looking through my phone they were rather alarmed to find a baby name generator on there  :O

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

When a someone was looking through my phone they were rather alarmed to find a baby name generator on there :O

I bet it doesn’t come up with names like Gladys Thorntunnel 😉

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Baby name generators should totally come with a built-in Lemmynator function. 😀

We’ll name you Spike!”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Gaming Aids’ is closed to new topics and replies.