Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings BAG People The One Ring The One Ring Session 03

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    WhiteKnight
    • Gelatinous Cube

File Name: The One Ring Session 03

File Submitter: WhiteKnight

File Submitted: 15 Jan 2014

File Category: The One Ring

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/BAG/The_One_Ring_Part_03_raw.mp3

More of our brave adventurers exploits in Middle Earth.

Click here to download this file

AndrewRJ
    • Flumph

As a Geologist I really enjoyed the elemental creation discussion for Ross.   I am always fascinated at the backgrounds that gamers bring to the table.  

Sorry but I may have to send Mary a ticket to visit Thing and Myself.  I always seem to be hungry after listening to you all.  I now want Lemon Ginger Macaroons.   🙂   Keep up the good work.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Sorry but I may have to send Mary a ticket to visit Thing and Myself.  I always seem to be hungry after listening to you all.  I now want Lemon Ginger Macaroons.   🙂   Keep up the good work.

If you’ve listened to some of the Sundered Skies games, you’ll note that the BAGgies were discussing possible ways to monetize Mary’s marvelous macaroons.

They had some problems figuring out how to deal with the shipping and handling of such delicate delicacies, but sending Mary by air mail to your house, and then having her bake a brimming batch of the goodies, sounds like a novel idea. 🙂

AndrewRJ
    • Flumph

If you’ve listened to some of the Sundered Skies games, you’ll note that the BAGgies were discussing possible ways to monetize Mary’s marvelous macaroons.

They had some problems figuring out how to deal with the shipping and handling of such delicate delicacies, but sending Mary by air mail to your house, and then having her bake a brimming batch of the goodies, sounds like a novel idea. 🙂

The major problem, as I see it, is explaining to my missus, why I am sending away for another woman. :ph34r:   Somehow I feel that she would be slighted at the implication that her cooking isn’t up to snuff. (which is anything but true, my wife is a lovely cook).  I also don’t particularly want another an angry Brit at my doorstep wondering why I am sending gifts to his wife.   😀

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

https://twitter.com/kibblesmith/status/574992866281291776

Oh dear. 🙁

AndrewRJ
    • Flumph

tasty tasty clown po…  wait, wrong forum.   Uhh  never mind, nothing to see here.    😛

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.