Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Lucky_Strike
    • Orc

A good session.

GMing this I too have used a mook sudden death critical in-house ruling to speed up play. If it’s a mook and they take a hit that drops them below zero wounds they go down.

If I had two wishes for the development of this edition of WFRP that never happened they would be additional d100 critical tables for more variety and a sourcebook on the greenskins.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

This is the story of one group who are regretting turning down that dirty knee-trembler behind the Dog & Duck.

Is that the name of a public house, or are you implying that Dwarven Pit-Fighters engage in dirty knee-trembling activities behind a dog and a duck, at the same time? If the latter: Out of curiosity, which of the animals ended up in the middle of the sandwich? 😉

Elven Scribe for me. Just the ticket for writing down the antics of these old worlders for the elven tabloids scholarly readership back home.

Ah, yes. Anyone who’s listened to the classic Temple of the Elemental Evil sessions (featuring Hal as a prissy elven priest of the Moony Goddess) will no doubt remember the comments about elven low-light vision, and how the race developed this highly useful ability solely for the purpose of reading paperback novels all night. 😉

“It’s all those cheap Elven thriller, I can’t put ’em down! Whodunnit? Whodunnit?!

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Sorry to announce a short delay in posting further Warhammer sessions. Martin had to deal with family illness last week and he’s now busy for a fortnight, which means a three week gap. However, the rest of the team will assemble this very evening to fill in with a spot of Cogs, Cakes and Swordsticks. Pip pip!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Pip pip!

Watch out, everybody! :O That’s two fifths of a death threat, he must be an undercover secret hidden disguised sleeper agent. 😉

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

I hope there will be plenty of cups of tea and cake (and possibly scones)

PrestoJeff
    • Thri-kreen

“The Adventures of Eccles”!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I hope there will be plenty of cups of tea and cake (and possibly scones)

Or, in the case of the Pit Fighter, a fistful of pebbles. 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Sorry to announce a short delay in posting further Warhammer sessions. Martin had to deal with family illness last week and he’s now busy for a fortnight, which means a three week gap. However, the rest of the team will assemble this very evening to fill in with a spot of Cogs, Cakes and Swordsticks. Pip pip!

https://twitter.com/BigJackBrass/status/499630338357080066

https://twitter.com/BigJackBrass/status/499664155595386880

Super cool! 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.