Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Dungeons and Dragons 4e Tiefling Warlock’s AC. A new rule saves the day.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    8Snake8
    • Commoner

Hey. I’ve been enjoying your 4e podcast’s especially since I’ll be running Keep soon, and the perspective should help a lot. Not to mention all your casts provide a fun time for all. 🙂

Now on to the Tiefling: I think you missed that you get to select between Dex and Int as the Bonus to AC for light armor, which would be a big oversight for the poor Tiefling.

I have a felling this type of mistake should be called the Grognard’s mistake, since the more familiar you are with D&D the more easy it it to skim over those sorts of familiar looking rules and miss a big change.

Anyway, keep up the great podcasts.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Howdy 🙂

You are the second person to point out my small error in the creation of the Tiefling Warlock 😉 I have just recorded and spliced in the correction and am uploading the file as we speak 🙂

Don’t want to be spreading misinformation 🙂

Also, welcome to the forums at RPGMP3. If it was my error that got you here and posting then it was a fortunate one indeed 😛

Hal :hal:

8Snake8
    • Commoner

I’ve been listening since the beginning of the WLD casts. I guess with all the prepping for 4e, my mind is on rule-based overdrive and couldn’t let the Tiefling suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous AC penalties. 😥

I’m not much of a poster usually, so I guess you would call me part of the “silent majority”. 8)

I’ve enjoyed comparing the old-school rolemaster and the new-school 4e and seeing how they play out with the same group. If I had to DM RM I think I’d have nightmares of being attacked by carnivorous spreadsheets. 😉

Anyway, thanks for the welcome and keep up the great casts.

eformo
    • Gelatinous Cube

:spam:

Wedding dresses. I guess the spambots see enough posts from Lindsay and Gilbert about fashion items that they pick dresses to sell us?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Dungeons and Dragons 4e’ is closed to new topics and replies.