Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Labour of Love / Tomb of Haggemoth Tomb of Haggemoth Session 14

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Sorry for the slow down folks – I have been doing mid term type work and stuff. Was up until 6am this morning doing a take-home midterm paper (sigh).

Anyway, the show must go on 😉

Tomb of Haggemoth Session 14

or

Tomb of Haggemoth Session 14 Direct Download

This is a pretty short session due to work commitments but it is packed with action and Milo gets attacked by a classic DnD monster 😉

EPICs Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

brunayla1
    • Commoner

Hal

it is all good Hal. School should come first.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Thanks mate 🙂

Speaking of class – I am sat in it right now 🙂

There is a light at the end of the tunnel – Woooo Woooooo!

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

Thanks Hal! Now I have to hurry up and listen to session 13.

And school is more important. Education is an investment in yourself. RPGMP3 is an investment in…well, I don’t know yet.

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear
    Hal wrote:
    Thanks mate 🙂

Speaking of class – I am sat in it right now 🙂

There is a light at the end of the tunnel – Woooo Woooooo!

Not a series of thrilling lectures then? 😉

BigJackBrass
    • Drider
    brunayla1 wrote:
    it is all good Hal. School should come first.

Especially when it’s Old School 😉

Keener
    • Drider

Don’t you have a train of more junior students to do your work for you?

Lindsay
    • Succubus

From my vantage point outside his lecturers office, I know precisly how many times his lecturer forgot something and came back for it..the benifits of lessons in a computer lab, eh Hal?

and in the style of Lolcats

“I iz in ure UNI….Steeling ure internet!

eformo
    • Gelatinous Cube

Whose home is this one recorded in? Is Enigma’s just not working out any more?

Forgive me if I’m just oblivious to something I should have known long ago.

Harvo
    • Commoner

Bah I just got half way into 12, I don’t mind if you slow down for school =D

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey,

We are now recording all games at our house as normal 🙂 The game store was great but Will has had to move locations and in the interim we set up at ours and realised that the audio quality is so so much better.

It also means that we can make lunch for the players and that I have all my stuff in easy reach. Its a little cramped as we play in my study but it is cosy and keeps the players focused on the game 🙂

What do you think to the quality now?

eformo
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Hal wrote:
    Hey,

We are now recording all games at our house as normal 🙂 The game store was great but Will has had to move locations and in the interim we set up at ours and realised that the audio quality is so so much better.

It also means that we can make lunch for the players and that I have all my stuff in easy reach. Its a little cramped as we play in my study but it is cosy and keeps the players focused on the game 🙂

What do you think to the quality now?

I’ve definately noticed the improved audio quality. I’ve also laughed at the special guest appearances by Ruby. 🙂

Good thing that you’ve shed a few players from the group or you’d never make it in there, judging by what you’ve said.

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

I’m listening to session 13 now, and the quality is much, much improved.

I sometimes listen in the car with an FM transmitter, and if there is too much background noise, it becomes difficult to listen to for me.

swj719
    • Succubus
    MelkiorWhiteblade wrote:
    I’m listening to session 13 now, and the quality is much, much improved.

I sometimes listen in the car with an FM transmitter, and if there is too much background noise, it becomes difficult to listen to for me.

I’ve found that (at least in iTunes), pumping the volume for the file itself is VERY helpful. I often listen on the bus, and it is WAY too noisey to hear the games if I don’t do that.

Quark35
    • Commoner

Cheers mate!

Still yet to listen to episode 13 as I have become addict to listening to ‘Horror on The Orient Express” over at Yog Sothoth.. sorry, I feel like such a traitor! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • The forum ‘Labour of Love / Tomb of Haggemoth’ is closed to new topics and replies.