Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings BAG People TORG TORG: Before the Dawn Session 02

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    WhiteKnight
    • Gelatinous Cube

File Name: TORG: Before the Dawn Session 02

File Submitter: WhiteKnight

File Submitted: 22 Mar 2015

File Category: TORG

Genre: Sci-Fi

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Patrons_Area/bag_people/Torg_Before_The_Dawn_Part02.mp3

Our heroes bravely head off into the jungle to rescue Hildy’s father from the evil Professor Shariff.

Click here to download this file

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

A rather busy week lies ahead at work, so I’m about to do the unthinkable and listen to a podcast at home! Breaking new ground for your sessions 😀

EDIT: I’m now awfully tempted to write a filk called Saturday Night’s Alright for Classical Pugilism.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

A rather busy week lies ahead at work, so I’m about to do the unthinkable and listen to a podcast at home! Breaking new ground for your sessions 😀

EDIT: I’m now awfully tempted to write a filk called Saturday Night’s Alright for Classical Pugilism.

Here’s some additional material for you from the 15th Century’s answer to Bernard Manning

@[member=”ross”] you were refering to George Silver’s Paradoxes of Defence?

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Here’s some additional material for you from the 15th Century’s answer to Bernard Manning

Many thanks for this. I’m looking forward to having a read 

Lucky_Strike
    • Orc

Wonderful madness in this plot.

Mad winds indeed in the still world. Particularly without a coriolis effect.

I’m continuing to enjoy this adventure very much.

TORG seems to be playing rather smoothly as well.

Lucky_Strike
    • Orc

Here’s some additional material for you from the 15th Century’s answer to Bernard Manning.

That link is magnificent. Thank you for sharing.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Steve: The first rule of Classical Pugilism Club is: you don’t talk about Classical Pugilism Club. 🙂

Sorry to hear that Ross hurt his hand, hope it mends quickly. 🙁

Glad that the BAGgies remembered to make the obligatory Ninja Turtles jokes when they “acquired” a drill dozer. Hmm, wonder if they’ll have to fight the Shredder, next?

003.jpg

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

I was wondering if there was any more TORG to come? Hope that Ross is fully mended now.

RogerBW
    • Commoner

Because I am that sort of person, I worked out the power requirements of the amazing tunnelling machine. It can go 6000 miles in two days, or about 125mph through solid rock. I won’t go into details, but I got a rough answer of 200GW, or “rather more than the total electricity consumption of Japan”.

And the outside temperature is around 7500°C.

I love weird science.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.