Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings BAG People BAG People Group Chat Warlords of the Accordlands – Character Sheets & Disreputable Sweets

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

For any listeners who are new to the perils and splendors of the Warlords & Accordions campaign, it might be interesting to peruse the players’ character sheets. Here are some abridged versions from the site stalker archives:

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

dnejpx.jpg

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

qybz9t.jpg

bhccac.jpg

r7pwsl.jpg

2hyz400.jpg

13zmx6b.jpg

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Hmm, two Lawful Evil characters, two Lawful Neutrals and two Chaotic Neutrals…

Yup, they’re perfect! No risk of inter-party strife, there. Go protect the innocents and save the world, guys. 🙂

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Did they start at level 2 and were there six of them to begin with?  I had forgotten that.  I had a feeling it was only Steve, Fin, Ross and Tina for the first few sessions.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Did they start at level 2 and were there six of them to begin with?  I had forgotten that.

True, and they probably did start at level 1. These snippets were taken from the sheets that the BAGgies uploaded to the old site, though. They might have uploaded the level 1 sheets first, and then replaced them with the level 2 sheets later – or they just didn’t get around to uploading them before they reached level 2. 🙂

I had a feeling it was only Steve, Fin, Ross and Tina for the first few sessions.

Don’t forget Colin – he was playing Jakrath, Ember’s drug dealer herbalist colleague.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I need to try and get some of the sheets from the games I have run and played scanned in 🙂

Is there an interest?

Hal :hal:

The_Emerald_Flame
    • Thri-kreen

Always Hal, Always

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Yup. If it isn’t too much trouble to see the sheets I am always interested in seeing them. Specially if they have disreputable sweets

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I’ll see what I can dig out – I have some of the sheets from some of the games I have run I think 🙂

Hal :hal:

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

nononnononowrongwrongwrong, thats not my carictor sheat, its not coverd in doodels dosent have ant wholes in it and you can read all the words and numbers!!!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Well, it’s a cropped version of the pdf that Steve uploaded, back in the day. He must have undertaken the Herculean effort of cleaning the sheet up before he shared it with the world. 😉

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Found the direct links to the pdfs. 🙂

Ember the Halfbreed Druid
    Level 1
    Level 2

Jakrath The Human Shaman
    Level 1
    Level 2

Naythander the Dwarven Monk
    Level 1
    Level 2

Gilaran the Nimbic Rogue
    Level 1
    Level 2

Zdanuk’Czar Meveje the Human Ranger/Wizard
    Level 1
    Level 2

Corwin Uther the Deverenian Paladin
    Level 1
    Level 2

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

The Nimbic had a name? Huh.

😉

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Interestingly enough, someone made almost exactly the same comment in the original thread, where these character sheets were presented.

Some fellow with a name like, oh… Dig Dark Dross, or Flick Twack Snazz, or Fleetwood Max – something to that effect. 😉

bodhranist
    • Orc

The Nimbic had a name? Huh.

Actually, Gileran and Ember would’ve been the only two names I could’ve come up with for the characters from that campaign.

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

thats coz we had the star crosed romance!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.