Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings BAG People Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Warlords Of The Accordlands Session 105

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    WhiteKnight
    • Gelatinous Cube

File Name: Warlords of the Accordlands Session 105

File Submitter: WhiteKnight

File Submitted: 23 Oct 2011

File Category: Dungeons and Dragons 3.5

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

The Final Chapter

Click here to download this file

bodhranist
    • Orc

Just finished listening to this series for the 2nd time. I followed along with it from about the midpoint on when it was being released, but I knew I’d eventually have to listen to it again once the plot twist was revealed. (No spoilers!) Thanks, all for all the work playing, recording, uploading, and hosting it. The longest campaign I’ve ever played was 40 sessions defeating the Temple of Elemental Evil. I’m glad you kept going with other games after this one.

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

I am pondering making this my next delve once I finish World’s Largest. At my current rate, it should last quite a while.

insert witticism here

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

It’s worth it. I’ve recently picked up the Warlords bundle from RPGMP3 in order to see the bits of plot that had been evaded by the BAGies. I thoroughly enjoyed it and there are a good bunch of surprises in there. 

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I love that people buy game books based on what the groups miss on this site 😛

Hal :hal:

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

I love that people buy game books based on what the groups miss on this site 😛

Hal :hal:

A unique selling point for advertisers! RPGMP3 will provide a complete audio run-through of your game without revealing any of the important content!

Dr_Jomster
    • Orc

In fact you get so much value for money from the campaign books that even 105 sessions isn’t enough to cover it all! Bargain! Buy now, good people! 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I am pondering making this my next delve once I finish World’s Largest. At my current rate, it should last quite a while.

If you prefer a shorter campaign, try the BAGgies’ Runepunk recordings. It’s an absolutely outstanding series, with a lot of really good episodes, and only few of average quality, where the players were tired/lacked several participants/whatever.

(It also features a character that’s even more fantastic, hilarious and outrageous than Gillaran the Nimbic – as you might have guessed, this other character was also played by @[member=ross]. 😉 That being said, the entire group had an excellent party balance, with some great interaction between the PCs.)

It’s worth it. I’ve recently picked up the Warlords bundle from RPGMP3 […]

Is Hal selling bundle deals, now? 😉

A unique selling point for advertisers! RPGMP3 will provide a complete audio run-through of your game without revealing any of the important content!

The site employees are specially trained in advanced Plot Avoidance techniques.

Dr_Jomster
    • Orc

There is quite a sense of achievement once you’ve listened all the way through to session 105, I have to admit! I have no idea how many hours of plot dodging that makes up, but however many it is, it’s a very pleasant listen. 🙂

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Is Hal selling bundle deals, now? 😉

Whoops. What I meant to say was I used the RPGMP3 affiliate link with Drivethrurpg 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.