Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings Whartson Hall Gamers Whartson Hall Gamers Group Chat Whartson Hall: Wharts 'all that about, then?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Just a quick check in but I am loving the Steam Pirates

Thanks! Great fun to play; Mark was awfully patient with us 😀

lordof1
    • Orc

Especially with me in the 3rd episode, where I had rather too much to drink for the group’s good.

Thanks for listening, and thanks Mark for GMing 🙂 more FF from the Wharties in the future, we hope!

bodhranist
    • Orc

I don’t suppose Jaws of the 6 Serpents ever reached any sort of conclusion, did it?

In any case, the Traveller game still has my vote for best podcast intro, ever.

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

I don’t suppose Jaws of the 6 Serpents ever reached any sort of conclusion, did it?

Not really, I’m afraid. I think that all of the sessions were posted.

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

September has almost passed us by and that means darker nights and less time for people to mess around outside enjoying themselves. Back to the gaming table, then! The virtual table still, as none of us have actually moved house, but we are aiming to increase the numbers of games we play with the addition of a Wednesday session. The plan is to run a different game on Wednesday than on Friday, so even if we have to postpone one game we ought to be able to get something recorded on the other night.

If all goes well we should be launching into the end of the world this evening with @[member=”lordof1″] running All Flesh Must Be Eaten. Then on Friday I’ll be in the cockpit as our rather green band of Time Agents travel to WWI France in TimeMaster

Nick has promised a pretty grim and serious zombie game, so we certainly won’t be sniggering at the fact that @[member=”Martimus”] is playing a bum with a crack problem.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

What crevice did that joke slither out of? That really is the bottom of the barrel… 😉

I’m glad to hear that there will be more from Whartson Hall soon. Have fun! 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Breaking news: @[member=”Martimus”] from the Whartson Hall Gamers has started on NaNoWriMo.

crest-bda7b7a6e1b57bb9fb8ce9772b8faafb.p

On a related note, is anyone going to be doing something fancy for NaGaDeMon, AKA National Game Design Month? (Gotta love that abbreviation.) 🙂

kafkonia
    • Orc

Forgive my obliviousness, but did TimeMaster see the light of day? I can’t find it.

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Forgive my obliviousness, but did TimeMaster see the light of day? I can’t find it.

No, unfortunately scuppered by the usual behind-the-scenes / real-life problems. Although I’m getting rid of a lot of my gaming stuff when I move I’ll be keeping the Pacesetter games, so hopefully we should be able to get back to it once we can actually coordinate schedules… That said, everyone seems to be getting busier these days 🙁

lordof1
    • Orc

Hey, impending arrival of a small person is not going to stop me gaming online! I have express permission from the wife that I’m definitely still allowed to continue. The Hall will prevail!

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Hey, impending arrival of a small person is not going to stop me gaming online! I have express permission from the wife that I’m definitely still allowed to continue. The Hall will prevail!

An impending small person? Congratulations!

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

An impending small person? Congratulations!

Don’t congratulate him: what Nick means is that his new lodger is a Kender.

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Don’t congratulate him: what Nick means is that his new lodger is a Kender.

oh good, I was worried about a Leprechaun infestation.  Those things can be nasty! 

Hafwit 2.0
    • Orc

Congrats, Nick!  🙂

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

oh good, I was worried about a Leprechaun infestation.  Those things can be nasty! 

Peanut butter. That’s what you need. Peanut butter on the traps.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.