Forums Archive Roleplaying Chatter Save My Game! What are Steve’s plans?

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Keener
    • Drider
    Sinister-Ornament wrote:

which one is the ‘D+D guru’ – not the chess piece I presume?

The chess piece is not the D & D guru. 😀

Ffaern
    • Orc
    Lindsay wrote:

Dont run Traveller though, for the love of god…just don’t!

Hurrumph! Traveller is one of my favourites.

Ffaern

Ffaern
    • Orc
    WhiteKnight wrote:

I suppose one pertinent question is whether the group have a preference for genre. Do we continue with the “Dungeon-On!” ethos, or would you like to see expansion out into other settings?

Whatever you want, just not in a Dungeon…

that is large.

😎

Faern

swj719
    • Succubus
    Ffaern wrote:
    WhiteKnight wrote:

I suppose one pertinent question is whether the group have a preference for genre. Do we continue with the “Dungeon-On!” ethos, or would you like to see expansion out into other settings?

Whatever you want, just not in a Dungeon…

that is large.

😎

Faern

“RPGMP3 presents: The World’s Largest Cornfield!”

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    swj719 wrote:

CORN ON!

Hal: “Ready to play the Big Corn?”

swj719
    • Succubus
    Shathis wrote:
    swj719 wrote:

CORN ON!

Hal: “Ready to play the Big Corn?”

Paul: “pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop… Billy-Bob casts Magic Maize-l!!!”

SteveB
    • Orc

Woohoo! The new occupants of Hal and Lindsay’s house let me out of the cupboard 😀

I don’t really care what I play so long as it’s not ‘dark futuristic’ or ‘far too weird for words’…I have played a fair few games in my time that aren’t DnD, but it’s the one I’m most familiar with 😆

I believe Mr. Steve has games up his sleeves to run, and as no-one has yet managed to even come close to me with a stick or whip yet, I shall reserve my GMing for a later time 😛

I used to hate being recorded almost as much as having my picture taken, but now it’s almost second nature…now I just have to remember to check the forums more often 😉

Steve…er…Sue… 😕

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    SteveB wrote:
    Woohoo! The new occupants of Hal and Lindsay’s house let me out of the cupboard 😀

Nice to see you are still alive Susan. 😉

Keener
    • Drider
    SteveB wrote:

I hope Lindsay and Hal left some old potatoes or something under there for you.

WhiteKnight
    • Gelatinous Cube
    SteveB wrote:
    I don’t really care what I play so long as it’s not ‘dark futuristic’ or ‘far too weird for words’…I have played a fair few games in my time that aren’t DnD, but it’s the one I’m most familiar with 😆

I believe Mr. Steve has games up his sleeves to run, and as no-one has yet managed to even come close to me with a stick or whip yet, I shall reserve my GMing for a later time 😛

OK, so not “Dark Future” and not “far too weird for words”. Hmmm. . . that kinda blows a few of the ideas I might have had out of the water. Was looking at possibly running something Dark Future to appease the calls for CP2020 and the like. Have dug our some Cyberpunk and found something that’d fly to run.

Also considering maybe SLA Industries. I’ve run it a couple of times and it is a very interesting game, even if the rules need a bit of a tweak to even begin to work. Got some short games for that which might work. Might even be able to persuade Steve to play if I promise him it’ll only be a few sessions, and unveil my longer term plans for a D&D based game as a carrot. 🙂

The first problem we have however is deciding who to invite to occupy the empty chairs. ❓ Got to be the right mix, otherwise the group won’t work the way we’d like it to, and I’d like to get that sorted out before I start to run a long campaign game.

swj719
    • Succubus

just assume that whoever you end up inviting won’t live up to our standards (standards set by Hal and Lindsay themselves), and you’ll worry a lot less… 🙂

Whne you’re going to fail anyways, why worry so much? 🙂

Ego-stroke to Lindsay and Hal aside, I know I can’t wait to hear what you run for us… 🙂

WhiteKnight
    • Gelatinous Cube
    swj719 wrote:
    Whne you’re going to fail anyways, why worry so much? 🙂

Ego-stroke to Lindsay and Hal aside, I know I can’t wait to hear what you run for us… 🙂

Just as well my ego is sufficiently stable not to require stroking then isn’t it. See if I feel the same three episodes in. . . 🙂

swj719
    • Succubus

bah!

You’ll do aces, mate…

I’m sure of it…

Salubrai
    • Succubus

I know _I’m_ looking forward to it!

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • The forum ‘Save My Game!’ is closed to new topics and replies.