Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon What ever happened to the feather?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Owlbear

What ever happened to that magic feather that Feylin found in section one? I’m a few episodes behind yet but I haven’t heard it mentioned in a long time. Or maybe I missed something…

riddles
    • Succubus

No identify=no idea what it is…

…Hmmm, perhaps a job for Tharus, if Felyin lets him anywhere near her shiney things… 🙂

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I think the feather you are refering to was one that the party found fairly early on. Feylin tried to use it and failed badly discharging the magic from the item (as it was one use only).

It was actually a Quall’s Feather Token which would have transformed into a whip for a while! Not a great item 😀 But they will never know now 😉

Hal :hal:

riddles
    • Succubus
    Hal wrote:
    It was actually a Quall’s Feather Token which would have transformed into a whip for a while! Not a great item 😀 But they will never know now 😉

It’s pretty good as a 1 off. +10 to hit(!!) 10ft range, attacks as if +1 & lasts for 1 hour.

Would have been good 4 Gerout & the Spectre… 😉

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

This is true I suppose 😀

Sadly we will never see it happen 😛

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Hal wrote:
    This is true I suppose 😀

Sadly we will never see it happen 😛

Never say never, throw another feather in there but make sure the bird comes a clucking!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.