Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon What I Miss About the Early Sessions

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Salubrai
    • Succubus

I thoroughly enjoy the newest sessions as they come, but there are a few things that I do truly miss about the early sessions. Things that have not been occurring much lately. Things that are difficult to have without the innocence of a first level party. *grin* This is a nostalgia thread, so feel free to chime in with your ideas. 🙂 Consider them “childhood memories” of a sort. hee hee.

What I miss about Feylin of low levels…

The cute curiosity, chiming in and babbling, trying to learn every language possible. (Gook!)

What I miss about Balazaar of low levels…

The disgusting curiosity. Whatever happened to the urge to stick one’s hand down into a privy? 😆 The looking forward to fireballs!

What I miss about Gerout…

I … miss… Gerout… *sniff*

What I miss about Bastion of Torm of low levels…

The lectures and apparent desire to convert EVERYTHING in the dungeon.

The suffering… the pain, the passion of piety. 😛

Wellard
    • Orc

Now dont take this the wrong way Lindsay but I actually miss Feylin whining about wanting to go home.

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen
    Shathis wrote:

What I miss about Balazaar of low levels…

The disgusting curiosity. Whatever happened to the urge to stick one’s hand down into a privy? 😆 The looking forward to fireballs!

Don’t forget his beard =)

Salubrai
    • Succubus

I dunno. Do you think Balazaar ever cared about having a beard or not? I am honestly beginning to think the poor dwarven battlemage is a bit of a sociopath. He gets told he might be turning into a vargyoulie and he does little more than say “eh! I’ve had worse!”

Dwarven apathy is hilarious. And Paul plays it well! 😛

Wellard
    • Orc

Besides no REAL DWARF does the finger twiddling bit-Wellard Fannarsson Dwarven Pit Fighter

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Session 22’s Feylin, despite falling into slight madness, was the old cute Feylin everyone loves. She never left but the babbling was HILARIOUS.

Oh, Lindsay…. it actually wasn’t me who said I missed you saying you wanted to go home. I was more liking the attempts to learn every language possible, and so on. You made me very happy in session 21 with the “fight! fight!” comment.

Lindsay
    • Succubus

😳

Salubrai
    • Succubus

I do admit I miss Bastion’s moralising even more now, though!

And I’m sure Balazaar misses his hair, even though he’s had worse.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Yeah. Bastion was the bomb. I think Hal should write up a magic item called the arm of bastion for use as a torch.

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

My sister inlaw came up with a rather lewd one. The Codpiece of Gerut, a two handed weapon.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

yep, that image is never going away.

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

that image will take a while to leave my dreams 😈

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear
    errand wrote:
    My sister inlaw came up with a rather lewd one. The Codpiece of Gerut, a two handed weapon.

I defer to the rogue for the answer to that one. 😈

Salubrai
    • Succubus

You have the world’s coolest sister in law. Female roleplayers rock!

Is Snack Girl much of a roleplayer?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.