Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Where has my life gone?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Fin
    • Thri-kreen

I have just added the time for our 25 sessions of WLD and the total run time stands at 69 hours 35 minutes and 21 seconds, that’s nearly 3 days. 😯 😯 😯

We are only in section C, we’re going to die of old age before we finish 😥 (in and out of Character).

Face
    • Gelatinous Cube

I suggest a good CoC game, if only so you don’t have to wait for death quite so long.

Honestly, a number of us have listened to these games more than once. Introspection should be summarily banned and shot.

riddles
    • Succubus

Nah, just start thinking about children NOW, so finishing the WLD can be a generational thing…

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Quote:
    start thinking about children NOW, so finishing the WLD can be a generational thing

😆 😆 😆 😆

I like that. They do have some elven babes in the party now. Perhaps there can be a generation of half elves that carry on the adventure.

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

This is an Oprah show waiting to happen.

Parents who start role-playing adventures and the children who must finish them ❗

Out of her boundless sensitivity, Oprah gives them a free microwave and a copy of her next book club selection.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Quote:
    This is an Oprah show waiting to happen.

Or maybe Jerry Springer.

Wait. I’ve got it.

Balaaar for talk show host! He can have a TV show and be the pioneer of dwarven talk radio.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear
    ENoa4 wrote:

I like that. They do have some elven babes in the party now. Perhaps there can be a generation of half elves that carry on the adventure.

*cough cough*

Anyway, don’t worty about it Fin. You’ve already died once. How bad can it be?

TomBedlam
    • Orc
    Fin wrote:
    Where has my life gone?

Did you check under the bed? Whenever I lose something it always ends up under the bed. Check the last place you would look? That usually works.

But seriously, our hobbies take up loads of time. Now the mistakes is you have an actual running count of your hobby time.

At least your not playing WoW for hours on end. Poor Demonix. 🙄

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Think of it this way. That is three days out of a whole year. That really isn’t that much time when you think about how spread out it has been.

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

At least (theoreticly) you are enjoying it. How much time do I spend out of a year cleaning the kitchen, washing the car, and doing laundry. Probably more than 3 days. I would rather spend that time role playing 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.