Forums Archive Roleplaying Chatter D20 Wilderlands of High Fantasy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wellard
    • Orc

The preview chapter for this product is now available at http://www.necromancergames.com/

A labour of love if ever I saw one

riddles
    • Succubus

Seems quite pretty – but the party will be in the WLD for a while yet I feel…

Wellard
    • Orc

Actually I was just trying to plug the product a little but the Worlds Largest Dungeon does really belong in the Worlds Largest campaign setting. 😉

riddles
    • Succubus
    Wellard wrote:
    Actually I was just trying to plug the product a little but the Worlds Largest Dungeon does really belong in the Worlds Largest campaign setting. 😉

Review it then! I’m sure Hal would like someone else talking for a change!

Wellard
    • Orc

I should point out that pre orders are just starting and it won’t be available till 12th september.I should recieve my copy about 17th sept but am in no way set up for audio recording and am not sure if I have the guts to do so(my voice sounds awful on tape)

riddles
    • Succubus
    Wellard wrote:
    I should point out that pre orders are just starting and it won’t be available till 12th september.I should recieve my copy about 17th sept but am in no way set up for audio recording and am not sure if I have the guts to do so(my voice sounds awful on tape)

Having just edited some video of one of my eldest son’s friend’s birthday parties, and heard “the voice behind the camera”, I know how you feel! 😳

In fact, does ANYONE like the sound of their own voice on a recording? I seem to remember reading somewhere that most of the intrepid adventurers aren’t too keen themselves (but don’t worry guys, the rest of the world thinks you sound fine!!)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘D20’ is closed to new topics and replies.