Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hello,

After a quick chat with Jim Pinto we have been allowed to host the maps made by Crimson Scribe and Demonix for WLD which remove all the secret doors. I have found this very very useful in running the dungeon thus far and thought they might be useful for you.

List of Maps Announcement

Let me know what you think 😛

Cheers

Hal :hal:

wahoward
    • Commoner

Thanks for putting them up… it’ll help me (and I’m sure some others like me) who would love to “see” more of what’s going on… Like being able to “follow along” with you all while listening to the sessions… not that I’m normally near my computer (I end up listening to them on my iPod while running around and doing things.) But it’ll be a good reference…

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Happy to help 😀

I am trying to get hold of copies of the official AEG maps as well in order to host those. I have permission. Just need to find them. They were up on the Fan Site for a while but that seems to have folded.

If anyone has copies of them, let me know and I will host them 😀

Cheers

Hal

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen
    Hal wrote:
    Happy to help 😀

I am trying to get hold of copies of the official AEG maps as well in order to host those. I have permission. Just need to find them. They were up on the Fan Site for a while but that seems to have folded.

If anyone has copies of them, let me know and I will host them 😀

Cheers

Hal

PM sent your way… =)

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Traveling man have a copy on their site don’t they? Or is this not what you meant?

http://www.travellingman.com/store/docs … n-maps.pdf

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

I think he meant the section maps… the complete map there is nice, but a bit on a small side =)

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

He did indeed!

I have now added the Official AEG Maps (the ones that came with the book) to the Downloads section.

That means we seem to have all the maps that anyone has made for WLD so far.

WLD Downloadable Maps

Hope they help folks!

Cheers

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

Are these official AEG maps showing secret jam?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Assuming thats a question that requires an answer 😀 Yes, the are the ones that come with the WLD books and have all the spoiler stuff on them and stuff 😛

You can use them to follow along with the audio recordings 😀

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Speaking of maps, (and summaries for that matter), damn World of Warcraft! I personally have hated MMORPGs from the day I got the BETA of Ultima Online and realised that while -I- might be online seeking a good story and quality roleplaying, most people online were speaking in pseudo-ghetto accents, making the whole experience, well.. you might say, somewhat LACKING. But anyway, Demonix… c’mon man! 🙂 We loved your stuff before. Get off that WoW and back to your home.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.