Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

The October 5 2015 game had another “oh crap” moment for which I was not prepared.   Just ask a druid if it is ok to commit manslaughter.    I bet Obad-Hai or Beory are not very happy right now.

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

I have found most if not all of the old audio for this thread.  I was apparently smart enough to put all those files on disc.  Varying degrees of quality.   If anyone cares I am going to slowly replace the links in the original thread with new links.  This could take a while but when going back through the thread I realized there were a few people who seemed to enjoy the role playing.  Unless the administrator or the site owner have an objection with this I shall proceed with deliberate sloth like speed.  If there is an objection I will acquiesce to the powers that be with humility.

And now I may reveal all the old links in the archived thread have been fixed!  All the old episodes are up!  And you know what else?  If the powers that be honor my request and move that archived thread into the WoS Gamers Group Chat section I have all of 2006 audio files saved as well and I will put links up for those.  

I wonder what happened to my 2007-2010 files? Hmmm……….

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

And now I may reveal all the old links in the archived thread have been fixed!  All the old episodes are up!  And you know what else?  If the powers that be honor my request and move that archived thread into the WoS Gamers Group Chat section I have all of 2006 audio files saved as well and I will put links up for those.  

I wonder what happened to my 2007-2010 files? Hmmm……….

Also:

The story during these recordings takes place in or around the continent of Mikhal on the planet called Skell. The audio was recorded from audio tape to computer and then eventually recorded digitally straight to computer so varying degrees of quality will be heard. Also there may be language that at the time was funny but is now seen as offensive. Brief pauses in the recordings were most likely the tape finishing one side and going on to the next. When I find a decent tape player I will convert even more audio and it might be earlier in the world’s timeline or the actual game date.

Players from that time include Sean, Jim, Scott, Paul, Brian, John, Brad, Dan, and others who as I remember or hear their voice from the distant past.

From when the new game and podcasts start in June of 2015, these start over 10 years ago in January of 2005. Alas there are no recordings from the first or second ages (the 80’s or the 90’s).

As older tapes are converted to mp3’s they will be added here and another “sticky” will be created with all those links in chronological order. This will be time consuming and tedious.

Maybe one day I’ll find the CD with the old website archived. If that ever happens (send good positive vibes) you will hear cackling glee from somewhere in Jefferson County, Missouri.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.