Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 World's Largest Dungeon Session 01

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

File Name: World's Largest Dungeon Session 01

File Submitter: Hal

File Submitted: 28 Jun 2013

File Category: Dungeons and Dragons 3.5

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

The adventure begins and the party find a mountain of treasure

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/audio/worlds_largest_dungeon_session_01.mp3

Click here to download this file

popper
    • Orc

Thank you so much for combining session 1a and 1b! It really made my workout a whole lot more fun!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

@[member=”popper”] I was wondering if anyone would notice that I combined all the original WLD files into single files again 🙂

Makes it much easier. Also tried to tweak the audio quality a little.

Hal :hal:

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Good work.

WLD – much fun!

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Sod it, downloading and listening to this one again. Grand to hear the classic gang doing what they did so well (bicker and backstab, primarily :D).

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Sod it, downloading and listening to this one again. Grand to hear the classic gang doing what they did so well (bicker and backstab, primarily :D).

You brave listener…  Remember to take regular breaks and with mighty audio marathons like this it’s important to pace yourself 😉

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Fear not, I’m an old hand at this business 🙂

Loving how Paul dramatically drifts alignment before even ten minutes have passed.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Paul’s style of play in WLD is perhaps a master-class in why evokers have no friends, except perhaps the short lived and crispy variety…

31409_118023891554080_7724174_a.jpg

Also see Goggles ‘the Betrayer ‘ in The Texans do 4th ed 🙂

Dr_Jomster
    • Orc

Might give this a go again actually. Think it’s about session 12 where there’s the first “OMG we could be in trouble moment”. Quite fancy a run up to at least there!

The energy and fun is great in this. Plus a good opportunity to hear the houses of RPGMP3 and Yoggie in the same game!

popper
    • Orc

My favorite thing about this session is the way that Lyndsey (hope I’m spelling that right) role plays. She’s one of the few people I’ve ever listened to who can play both the cute little girl and the conniving, backstabbing thief in the same minute without the other players really noticing what she’s doing.

It’s really quite good.

Oh, and @[member=”Hal”], the audio has cleaned up quite a bit. Thanks for the extra work!

Telemergion
    • Owlbear

Dakka dakka dakka

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

I’m reading through the HeroQuest supplement Nameless Streets at the moment (highly recommended, by the way, a really tasty mix of hardboiled detective fiction and urban fantasy) and on reaching the section describing the various forms of magic available in the setting I found this description of Wizardry:

Wizardry: for when you absolutely have to set everyone in the room on fire.

Sound like anyone we know? 😉

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

I’m now imagination Balazarr’s baldness supplemented by an afro wig and false ‘tash!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Such a tragic story. Young inexperienced dwarves, leaving their foundries for the first time in their lives, stop to marvel at the strange flowers aboveground – and end up as walking AoE dispensers. 🙁

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I really enjoyed running this game. I have often thought it might be interesting to revisit it.

Perhaps I might do that for a 10th Anniversary Patron Only special 🙂

With some different players perhaps depending on how things pan out…

Hal :hal:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.