Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 World's Largest Dungeon Session 22

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

File Name: World's Largest Dungeon Session 22

File Submitter: Hal

File Submitted: 29 Jun 2013

File Category: Dungeons and Dragons 3.5

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

A new party dynamic! How will they do?

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/audio/worlds_largest_dungeon_session_22.mp3

Click here to download this file

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Was digging through the old site archives, looking for lost audio, and found something neat that might interest any potential (re-)listeners:

For those of you that have listened to audio 22, here is the stat block for Tharus of Mystra…enjoy 😀

Tharus Cleric (Mystra) 9; CR 9; Medium humanoid; HD 9+18; hp 76; Init +1; Spd 20 ft.; AC 23, touch 11, flat-footed 22; Base Atk +6; Grp +10; Atk +11 melee (1d8+5, +1 heavy mace) or +7 ranged touch attack (by spell); Full Atk +11/+6 (1d8+5, +1 heavy mace) or +7 ranged touch attack (by spell); SA spells; SQ human traits, turn undead 10/day (+5, 2d6+12, 9th); AL LG; Saves Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +11; Str 18, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 16, Wis 18, Cha 16.
    Skills and Feats Concentration +15, Craft (Alchemy) +14, Heal +15, Knowledge (Arcana) +15, Knowledge (The Planes) +6, Knowledge (Religion) +15, Spellcraft +19. Augment healing, Craft rod, Divine spell power, Extra turning, Initiate of Mystra.
    Cleric spells prepared: (6/5/5/4/3/1; save DC 14 + spell level): 0 – detect magic (x3), purify food and drink, read magic; 1 – bless (x2), divine favour, lesser vigor, mage armour*, protection from evil, shield of faith; 2 – bull’s strength (x2), identify*, lesser restoration, shield other, spiritual weapon (x2); 3 – anyspell (x2; 1 x magic missile, 1 x scorching ray), anyspell* (1 x scorching ray), create food and water, dispel magic; 4 – divine power (x2), greater magic weapon, Rary’s mnemonic enhancer* (already cast); 5 – break enchantment*, flame strike.

* Domain spells. Domains: Magic (Use spell completion or spell trigger items as a wizard of half caster level), Spell (+2 bonus on concentration and spellcraft checks).
    Spellbook: 0 – acid splash, daze, disrupt undead, mage hand, open/close, prestidigitation, ray of frost; 1 – animate rope, charm person, magic missile, shield, sleep; 2 – arcane lock, knock, scorching ray; 3 – deep slumber.

Your a good lad 😀

When I make the audio live I will copy this over to the stat block on the main site 😀

I will also get the others updated as well 😀

Hal :hal:

See, now apart from actually wanting to carry on listening to you guys & thinking you were worth MONEY, this is why I became a patron! 😀

And I was right – Steve, Tharus is actually a tank isn’t he?! 😆

Well, I suppose he is, yes. Just a bit… 8)

The party were feeling the death of Gerout, and Balazaar may have needed a wee bit of guidance on the magic front, so I thought I’d kill three birds with one sling shot 😛

Hit the monsters…Heal the party…Show the wizard how it’s done… 😆

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.