Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Would Action Points be a Fun Addition?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HisDivineShadow
    • Orc

Action Points (from the Eberron campaign) are interesting. I wonder if they would be useful in the TWBD, especially if it gets a bit tricky in places (which I’ve heard from looking at other blogs)?

I reckon it’d be quite fun to have them in TWBD – makes for some good roleplaying scenarios (as the players justify the use of their action points).

🙂

Nyarlathotep
    • Commoner
    HisDivineShadow wrote:
    Action Points (from the Eberron campaign) are interesting. I wonder if they would be useful in the TWBD, especially if it gets a bit tricky in places (which I’ve heard from looking at other blogs)?

I reckon it’d be quite fun to have them in TWBD – makes for some good roleplaying scenarios (as the players justify the use of their action points).

🙂

I’m using the Action Point system from Unearthed Arcana and they seem to help out a bit, although I’ve noticed that they are used more for “buying” a feat for a round (Whirlwind has been popular, especially since I love swarming them with mean goblins 🙂 ).

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

I use a modified action point system where if I make an incorrect ruling I will make up for it by giving the player a token that they can use later for one free re-roll.

This old DM can’t remember everything!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.