Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings Internet Explorers Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Session 04

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

File Name: Wrath of the Righteous Session 04

File Submitter: Tulty

File Submitted: 23 May 2014

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Internet_Explorers/_Wrath_of_the_Righteous_Part_04.mp3

The party face off against the leader of the Mongrelmen traitors, and find some intelligence that could prove vital to the defense of Kenabres. However a shock development turns into a moral quandary. On top of all this, the party finally fight their first demons, and reach the surface once more.

But what will be waiting for them when they emerge onto the streets of Kenabres?

GM – Tulty

Dushlub, Half-Orc Ranger: Zoe

Umdur Mashtun, Half-Orc Rogue: Emily

Jerred, Human Gunslinger/Paladin: Sean

Reyan, Human Inquisitor: Will

Click here to download this file

Tiaburn
    • Commoner

Hello, 

Just stopped by to say “Great Thanks” for nice audiodrama in this episode. I will keep my spoilers to myself, but this one was really awesome. Keep on doing a cool stuff 🙂

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Ooooh! I’m on the edge of my seat downloading it now…

Hello,

Just stopped by to say “Great Thanks” for nice audiodrama in this episode. I will keep my spoilers to myself, but this one was really awesome. Keep on doing a cool stuff 🙂

Thanks for the heads up and welcome to the site!

Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

Thanks @[member=”Tiaburn”]! Great to hear you’re enjoying it!

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

I’ve been waiting for it to hit the RSS feeds so I can listen to it through there…Not sure if I’ll be able to wait much longer 😀

Tiaburn
    • Commoner

After episode 3, me also couldn’t wait until this one will appear in ITunes, so I downloaded it manually.

How long does usually your game takes?

Are you editing out something or is episode totally as it is?

Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

Generally the software we use to record cuts out 3-4 times a session, so I edit the segments together. Apart from that, I work some noise cancellation on it but I don’t cut anything. 🙂

katheb
    • Bullywug

Another great episode, Awesome.

Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

Thanks @[member=”katheb”]. This one is a prime example of the friction my players sometimes experience when playing pre-writtens! IE, they v often do things the authors didn’t anticipate. 

Like, in this case, be moral morons. ^_^

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.