Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings Internet Explorers Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Session 09

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

File Name: Wrath of the Righteous Session 09

File Submitter: Tulty

File Submitted: 02 Aug 2014

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Internet_Explorers/_Wrath_of_the_Righteous_part_09.mp3

The party, accompanied by Irabeth and their mongrelmen companions, stop briefly to recover some much needed health, before fighting their way through to their destination: the chamber of the last fragment of the Kenabres wardstone. But who, or what, awaits them there?

GM: Tulty

Jerred, Human Gunslinger/Paladin: Sean

Umdur Mashtun, Half-Orc Rogue: Emily

Reyan, Human Inquisitor: Will

Dushlub, Half-Orc Ranger: Zoe

Click here to download this file

Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

The final session of the first volume!

Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

Curious to see if anyone got a chance to listen to this one? (We’re still trying to organise our next session)

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

I’m hoping to get to it tomorrow. It got lost in the shuffle of all those in my queueueue.

insert witticism here

PrestoJeff
    • Thri-kreen

Pretty good!  No story XP for using the thingie on the other thingie?

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Pretty good!  No story XP for using the thingie on the other thingie?

nudge-nudge-wink-wink-o.gif

Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

Did I not award Story XP for destroying the Fragment? If so, oops, they definitely should have gotten a nice chunk of XP for that!

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

Another good listen, huzzah! However, Tully, you are a bit softer than the rest of those in the recording and can be hard to hear because of that at times.

Gaining the Mythic Level was quite interesting, though it may have driven Reya a bit mad. I was a little surprised they didn’t try converting the cultists, or knocking them out instead of killing them, and now with the DR and HP regen I wonder if they will start trying that in the next book. I look forward to seeing how they deal with new threats and how you handle them. Always an interesting listen.

insert witticism here

Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

Thanks Aethyr. Will have a listen back and see how we’ll deal with the audio.

The regen and DR are actually not permanent, and will have vanished by the start of next session. Mythic is good, but not that good!

I think with regard to the cultists, the situation for the PCs was very urgent, with the threat of Vorlesh’s arrival hanging over them. It was kill or be killed in the long term, as they needed to destroy the wardstone fragment.

Glad you’re still enjoying it!

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

Well of course they had urgent matters to attend to, but that doesn’t seem to have stopped them in the past.  :laugh:

And that’s good to know about Mythic. Love the story you weave for the players (and us listeners). Keep up the good work.

insert witticism here

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.