Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings Internet Explorers Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Session 10

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

File Name: Wrath of the Righteous Session 10

File Submitter: Tulty

File Submitted: 25 Nov 2014

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Internet_Explorers/_Wrath_of_the_Righteous_part_10.mp3

With the last fragment of the Kenabres Wardstone destroyed, the forces of the Worldwound have been driven back. But it can’t last. The Wardstones are gone, and the Fifth Crusade has truly begun. The party are tasked by one of the highest authorities there is to undertake a mission of utmost importance, and highest risk. To strike into the Worldwound and retrieve something of great value to the Crusade…

This session marks the beginning of Sword of Valor, the second book in the Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path.

GM: Tulty

Jerred, Human Gunslinger/Paladin: Sean

Reyan, Human Inquisitor: Will

Dushlub, Half-Orc Ranger: Zoe

Click here to download this file

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Hey @[member=”Hal”] this (and other new releases) hasn’t hit my rss podcast app yet. Anything to be done about this please? I want my mythic listening goodness.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I know – I got side tracked with making dinner while I was doing these releases and didn’t upload the new feed file yet 🙂 Will do it when I get home tonight 😀

Hal :hal:

Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

I quite like this one, this and the next one (which I still need to edit and upload) are both much more RP based than combat and number crunching.

Skyth
    • Bullywug

Is it just me or does Tulty sound really quiet compared to the other people?  I’m only about 45 minutes in, but it’s hard to hear/understand him. 🙁

Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

Really? Bugger. I noticed that at the beginning of session 11, but I thought the problem only started then. Sorry guys, it shouldn’t be an issue for the next session.

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

@[member=”Hal”] RSS feed please, eh. Sorry for bugging you aboot it.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Ha ha. Aboot.

I’ll upload when I get to my laptop.

Thanks for the reminder.

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Congrats on the new tier powers you so generously granted your players. 🙂 So, one of them is now able to survive getting killed when she’s reduced to as much as -30 HP, and then get better when she gets a Cure Wounds spell. And the newly-minted Hierophant can use his healing spells to fix any character that’s recently dead.

You can, no doubt, look forward to a great many Monty Python quotes in your near future, particularly “I’m not dead yet!” and “it’s only a flesh wound”.

Oh, and let’s not forget the Princess Bride quotes: “You see, there are two kinds of dead. This guy’s only mostly dead.”

Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

Indeed! The party are becoming harder and harder to kill, this much is certain. 😀

Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

Pretty soon you’ll have dushlub neck deep in the ground, a look of profound irritation on her face as a dragon jumps up and down on her head.

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

I’m going to have to actually read up and learn the mythic rules if I’m to continue in my role of rules consultant aren’t i? ;P

Skyth
    • Bullywug

Yeah.  It seemed like you were only speaking in my right ear, whereas everyone else was in stereo and quite a bit louder.

Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

Hmm. I think the recorder was recording in stereo, but we usually record in mono, so hopefully, the issue should be resolved in the next upload. I hope you could still make out what was going on!

Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

Next session uploaded. Hopefully there won’t be audio issues with this one!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.