Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings Internet Explorers Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Session 11

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

File Name: Wrath of the Righteous Session 11

File Submitter: Tulty

File Submitted: 02 Dec 2014

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Internet_Explorers/_Wrath_of_the_Righteous_part_11.mp3

With preparation for the Rising Dawn’s incursion into the Worldwound well underway, the party get to know the agents of the Crusades assigned to them by Queen Galfrey. After engaging in some training drills to get to grips with the rigours of command, they receive a request from a familiar face.

GM: Tulty

Jerred, Human Gunslinger/Paladin: Sean

Reyan, Human Inquisitor: Will

Dushlub, Half-Orc Ranger: Zoe

Umdur Mashtun, Half-Orc Rogue: Emily

Click here to download this file

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Queen Galfrey.

Doctor Who jokes, ahoy!

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

As someone who is technically able to listen to podcasts solid for 8 hours each day at work….yes , some people do listen to the podcasts in sequence.

Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

I’ll pass it on! Happy to see you’re keeping up with us! 🙂 What do people think about the more RP heavy sessions?

Skyth
    • Bullywug

I listen at work as well. Busy days I’ve listened to 3 podcasts in the same day. Only problem is you run out of podcasts to listen to 🙂

Sound quality was much better on this one.

Btw, you shouldn’t have been able take 20 on the scroll. If you fail with a natural 1, you can’t try again for 24 hours. Having a consequence for failure means you can’t take 20.

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Zon-kuthon is more hellrazer than Cthulhu…as Cthulhu and the other elder gods/old ones are their own thing that exist in Pathfinder as the Dark Tapestry.

I do enjoy the RP sessions. I think in a game like pathfinder which can be heavy on combat and dungeons and such, it is good to have RP sessions to remind players that there is more to characters than stats but their own characterization and interactions with the world. Also, I believe this adventure path is supposed to have an excellent story, so sessions that help to explore that are good as well.

Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

Also, Emily’s picture of Lann

k8O0n76.jpg

katheb
    • Bullywug

That’s the best representation ever!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.