Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings Internet Explorers Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Session 13

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

File Name: Wrath of the Righteous Session 13

File Submitter: Tulty

File Submitted: 18 Feb 2015

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Internet_Explorers/_Wrath_of_the_Righteous_part_13.mp3

With Vilareth Ford retaken, the way lies open for the Rising Dawn to cross the Sellen and continue northwards. But the Worldwound is not a forgiving place, and the force of paladins encounter unsettling presences, before the whole shebang wobbles a little bit as the GM runs smack-bang into the downside to the Mass Combat rules. However, what this prompts is a fight for the PCs lives as they encounter a Demonic leader of power that they have never faced before.

GM: Tulty

Jerred, Human Gunslinger/Paladin: Sean

Reyan, Human Inquisitor: Will

Dushlub, Half-Orc Ranger: Zoe

Click here to download this file

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Ahhhh! Listen to that audio balance! Wonderful!

Harper101
    • Flumph

Ooooh new Wrath of the Righteous goodness.. downloading now for immediate listening!

Update: Its sounding so wonderful too! Thanks to Lockhart and Tulty for their work on setting the recorder levels up!

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Ha! It seems my advice about increasing the challenge of the adventure path to account for broken mythic ness has been taken! Huzzah!

I shall need to eventually read the mass combat system myself. It’s not something I’ve heard particular complaints on, but perhaps with small armies it is an issue. Your group’s opinion seems to align with how my group reacted to caravan rules in Jade Regent.

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

Finally got to this. So nice to finally be able to hear Tulty without everyone else being loud enough to deafen me.

I do love hearing how this group handles things. It is so different than most. Why bother shooting the demon in the back when you can just let it ealk away. 🙂

insert witticism here

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.