July 29, 2013 at 3:25 pm #558740
Hey @[member=”Lockhart”] – what’s that in your hair? It looks like you’ve been Gallery-upload-bombed. *BOOM!*July 29, 2013 at 5:09 pm #639581Lockhart
- Posts : 1293
Oh my, spoilers~August 5, 2013 at 1:46 pm #639582
Oh my, spoilers~
What’s that, @[member=”Lockhart”] – did you want more spoilers? Okay!
In the Jade Regent adventure path, every NPC has an important role to play – including the winter wolf.August 20, 2013 at 7:34 pm #639583Lockhart
- Posts : 1293
Ahh, I’m gonna have fun with Skygni.August 21, 2013 at 10:27 am #639584August 21, 2013 at 11:13 am #639585
Front, from left to right:
Kas: “But I bet you’ve never fought a sewer alligator!”
Gol’moth: “Nah… But we did kill some evil sewer cultists, and their pet shark-gulls, and an octo-bear, and…”
Background, left to right:
Silver: “No kidding? You need to drain a lizard to replenish your spells? I get mine by stroking my pussy!”
Brunsk: *Singing* “Vodka is grate, violetski means bloo…”
Ptolus Brunsk: “…Brunsk is de best, at clobberin’ yoo!”
Chevy: “Quick! Someone used the ‘p’-word! Mush! AndalÃ©! Giddyup!”
Currs: “For the last time: I’m not a riding dog!” 🙁
Since Brunsk follows @[member=”Lockhart”] into almost every game he plays or GMs, it would be cool to have a competition between the alternate universe Brunsk-atars.
For example, how does the newest Team Brunsk fare against the original?
Curse of the Crimson Throne:
- Kas, an eccentric dwarf with swarthy skin. (Played by @[member=Heather])
- Silvia the witch, with her dinosaur familiar and quirky sense of humour. (Played by @[member=”J4 Coltrain”])
- Brunsk 3.0
- Currs, a kitsune ranger, who can switch his foxy features on and off. (Played by Andrea)
- Gol’moth, an eccentric dwarf with swarthy skin (mostly from soot and alchemical stains). (Played by @[member=”drkfyre”])
- Silver the witch, with her cat familiar and creepy sense of humour. (Played by Mandy)
- Brunsk 1.0 [rat catcher].
- Chevy, a halfling cavalier, who’s a total dawg, all the time. (Played by @[member=”Dac127″])
Fairly evenly matched, so far. However, the Ptolus group also stars Blaze (half-elf rogue/sorceress with delusions of being a front line fighter), and Jerry Kryton AKA Blindie, myopic man-child and oracle of Nethys, the God of Man-Loving. (Jerry: “WHAT? There is no man-loving!”)
Through sheer force of numbers, the Ptolusers scrape home a victory.August 23, 2013 at 9:53 am #639586
Everyone knows that dwarves are deeply passionate about their fetish for facial hair.
Everyone, that is, except poor naÃ¯ve Brunsk.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.