Forums Gaming Chat Roleplaying How to run games for a single player

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hal 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Reverse
    • Flumph

I got directed to Reddit by a listener for this post (recursive loop warning, there’s links back to RPGMP3 in there!). Full of interesting advice on how to run a 1 player game, particular for DnD and Pathfinder. Thought it might be of interest to a few folks here!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DMAcademy/comments/9pp8a6/how_to_run_games_for_a_single_player/

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Interesting read. I have run games for a single player in the past and they worked out well on the whole. I have resisted recording games with a single player but it might be something interesting to explore in the future.

One of the best Rolemaster games I every played started with only 2 players and the GM. We picked up one other player along the way but the intimate tone that was set from the start was pretty amazing.

Also, I do appreciate links back to the site from other places – everyone should go out there and make us a nice linkback 😛

Cheers
    Hal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.