Forums News and Information Introductions Re-Introductions

This topic contains 35 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Hal 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Telemergion
    • Owlbear

Up hill, both ways. In our father’s pajamas.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Ha ha ha – I remember editing podcasts with a razor blade and some tape in a dark room late an night. You just hoped it was good enough because there just wasn’t time to listen before it missed the launch window.

Hey Lockhart – what you using to edit things these days?

Cheers
    Hal

Daniel
    • Succubus

Hello all,

I’m Dan the GM for the Pantsless Gamers. Not sure what else to put here. I like video games, movies and books and I somehow made it to 30, though I make no promises for 40! 😉

My return also means the return of the aforementioned Pantless Gamers. So, there is that.

Best wishes,
    Dan

Reverse
    • Flumph

Hi all,

I’m Jared, the most-of-the-time GM and editor for the Sugar Fuelled Gamers, and have been listening to RPGMP3 for… oh, 5 years or so. We started our own recordings about 2 years ago, just about the time the site stopped – so we’ve got a big backlog of recordings up already and more left to go.

DnD 3.5 and Savage Worlds are both favourite choices. FATE I’ve also played extensively. I’ve been playing and GMing for a good 15 years now, and still most enjoy the experience of breaking into a new system and tinkering with it.

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Hi. I’m Salubrai, phoning in from Japan where I’ve lived the past 20 years and first discovered RPGMP3 back on World’s Largest Dungeon session 20 ever since. So. Hi again.

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Hi. I’m Salubrai, phoning in from Japan where I’ve lived the past 20 years and first discovered RPGMP3 back on World’s Largest Dungeon session 20 AND BEEN HERE ever since, RATHER. So. Hi again.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hello everyone,

And so many of you that have gone through name changes in the history of the site. But I remember the old days 😀

Good to have you all back again. It makes an old gamer feel all warm inside… or maybe that’s the whiskey. 😉

Hal

Salubrai
    • Succubus

It’s the whiskey…. or bourbon. You are officially a North Country Texan now.

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

<cracks whip>Ya!! Giddy up there Lockhart! Edit, edit like the wind!!!

Hey Lockhart – what you using to edit things these days?

In the sake of leaving this thread for introductions, I have made a new thread to address my editing method and where the whips can be cracked:

Lockhart's Editing Thread

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

So many familiar names…

Hi everyone! I’m Andrew. I’m from the UK originally but I moved to Australia four years ago. I’ve had a gap of a couple of years or so too but got back in when I found Hal posting Horror on the hill on Youtube. Great to see you all!

I like v5, very snazzy!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hello everyone 🙂

So nice to see all the old guard passing through. Now I just need to get you buggers to comment more on the posts and in the forums….

Cheers
    Hal

Leah
    • Commoner

Hey Hal… look look! I’m commenting on the forums! ;D

anubis
    • Commoner

Have been around since the rolemaster days, I remember getting excited every time Hal posted a new one.

But hello! GM and player from the steel city.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Welcome back 🙂 I keep rolling Rolemaster around in my head and thinking I need to get back to it with a new table. Might be something I need to take on soon 🙂

Cheers
    Hal

Skyth
    • Bullywug

I’m Skyth. Been gaming over 30 years. Found the site by searching for a Rolemaster podcast. Stayed for the Pathfinder 🙂

My username is actually an old Rolemaster character of mine (Durikani(sp?) Warlock with Archmage abilities and Lucky (Among other things) Liked his Kynac and had a War Troll bodyguard 🙂 )

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.